Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My hair (short or long?)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ooohhh lea I like the second one, thanks for that link :)
    Xx
  • Options
    yea, go with some hair on your forehead. With your sharp parting it always looks like your hairline is receding :razz:

Since you were complaining, i googled "trendy haircuts" and came up with this. http://www.imageandstylenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/new-hairstyles.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, now that IS nice.
    Xx
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Since you were complaining, i googled "trendy haircuts" and came up with this. http://www.imageandstylenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/new-hairstyles.jpg

The thing about hairstyles like that is that clicking the button for the shot took one second, and immediately afterwards the model moved a fraction of a milimetre and the whole thing moved and she looked completely different.

They spend HOURS with tools and hairspray to get it to flip and flop and hang and hold precisely like that, and then as soon as you sneeze it's all over the shop. So beware, Broken-Angel, it's a pretty picture but ask your hairdresser how likely the cut is to actually look like that before she comes anywhere near you with scissors! (I'm speaking from really, really bad experience!)
  • Options
    My hair dresser is a bloke ;) And I know, I always go in with pictures like that. He always does it in the style I ask, and shows me how to do it too. I spend hours on my hair anyway :p
    Xx
  • Options
    I have a similar style to the ones (more like the second) I posted and it's pretty easy to style.
  • Options
    I always have my standard cut. Last time I wanted to look like a guy on a pictures I got this really weird hairdo that was asymmetrical. So I could either look like a tool or comb it over to one side as it was supposed to be and look like Hitler.
  • Options
    Not changed much tbh, but thought I'd show you.
  • Options
    It's very nice B-A.
  • Options
    Ohh, I don't see much difference, but it looks fine.
  • Options
    Its very nice B-A and i love the colour :thumb:

You look like your gona cry in the second pic made me wana rush out and cuddle you lol
  • Options
    I like it :)

And the colour looks similar to my hair. Do you dye it?
  • Options
    Yeah I dyed it the other day, I do it every few weeks a different colour. It's one of the new xxl ones.

I might get my hair a bit shorter at some point, but I didn't want it to be all short and then I'd hate it!
    Xx
  • Options
    SNAP! ha ha
    That'd be why. I use the XXL one, Plum I think it's called- it's one of their purples anyway.
  • Options
    It's a red, but it doesn't look red because my hair was a darker colour to start with.

Edit: My 3000th post... and it's about my hair :p Vanity!
    Xx
  • Options
    It's a red, but it doesn't look red because my hair was a darker colour to start with.

Edit: My 3000th post... and it's about my hair :p Vanity!
    Xx

ohh, what a coincidence -3000 strubbles cool points for vanity ;p. nah, kidding.

I lost a bet once and had to dye my hair black-blue once, but because the orange is such a ridiculous strong colour it turned out kinda purple-ish.

Niamh, it's just hair. Sometimes I just cut them off all the way out of pissed-off-ness and it doesn't suit me at all, but it grows and boy so quick. I could be marge simpson in half a year.
  • Options
    I could be marge simpson in half a year.

Sounds like you want a challenge... so I challenge you to do it!

No cutting your hair for 6 months, then please dye it blue :P
  • Options
    Sounds like you want a challenge... so I challenge you to do it!

No cutting your hair for 6 months, then please dye it blue :P

Actually I don't. 2 months without a haircut and my hair start to piss me off.

I cannot remember what the longest without cutting my hair was, but I could not get through my hair with any kind of brush or comb and they had to be removed with sharp blades and violence.
  • Options
    -3000 strubbles cool points for vanity ;p.

I don't even HAVE 3000 anyway! Don't you dare steal my cool points :lol: They are locked away.
    Xx
  • Options
    I don't even HAVE 3000 anyway! Don't you dare steal my cool points :lol: They are locked away.
    Xx

I know, but they can go in the minus too. So you'll have to get a lot to be just regular not cool (0 points) again :P -3000 would be harsh and I deducted you some for vanity this or last week, so you're safe.