Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Happy happy happy

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm happy because....I don't actually have anything to be happy about.. Haha nah, I had an awesome night last night, in fact it's been an awesome last couple of days on a mad one... and a week today, I'll be in Amsterdam!

I'm just coming down and a bit and missing my ex a bit. :(
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    and a week today, I'll be in Amsterdam!

When I went, there were loads of those people who are "Living statues" it was freaky.
    Are you going to the tourist bit, or the less touristy bits?
    Xx
  • Options
    We're staying right in the Red Light district, so I guess you could sau the touristy part. :yum:

:heart: Amsterdam!
  • Options
    Haha... I walked through there just for kicks. Twas well funny!! (In the day though...)

Don't bother going on the boats in the river or whatever it is.. very lame.
    Xx
  • Options
    I'm happy because its the holidays! ...and then study leave but shh. holidays!
  • Options
    I am happy for a reason only other MW2 players will understand,

Ok so it is Hardcore Search and Destroy, Me and one other left alive on the defending team and 5 attackers, (we're fucked) I am out of ammo with my Main Weapon :( so only have a Pistol, USP .45 FMJ/Silencer

Find too running to a bomb site (they have to bomb it), I stop, crouch, Aim, Pop, pop two head shoots at long range, turn a corner another running at me, pop another headstop, my other team mate gets number 4 and then gets noob tubed himself, last guy starts shooting at me, im on the roof of the long building at the back (if you play this) and get shot from the small red building by the "herb" garden on the roof, I turn fire a double tap, miss him, he is firing at me (automatic weapon and then moves behind a wall to reload) I fire one random bullet and "Blam" his head explodes, so I got him THROUGH a wall, where I couldn't see him with one bullet, 4 headshots out of 6bullets not bad,

for those of you who are like :crazyeyes nevermind, but It was an epic moment.
  • Options
    Oooh nice one Hellfire. Which map were you on?

Epic gaming nonetheless :thumb:
  • Options
    Ooo I thought I said, Favela.
  • Options
    Ugh i HATE Favela! :lol: Perfect map for my boyfriend to be a twat and follow me :impissed:
  • Options
    I taught a wee girl who's whole left side doesn't work to swim. Was very proud i could have cried :p lol x

wow i would have too btw :P
  • Options
    Ugh i HATE Favela! :lol: Perfect map for my boyfriend to be a twat and follow me :impissed:

ha it's good, I got my first nuke on Favela, Hardcore Headquaters, Me n my clan are emense on Favela on S&D, we all javalin/AT4 the bomb points at the start, once wiped out the whole team, all 6 players in less than 30seconds..
  • Options
    HHHAAALLLFFF TTTEEERRRMMM!!!!!
    Xx
  • Options
    Regarding MW2:

I just troll with either knife-man-abuse-class (light footed pro, marathon pro, ninja pro, p90, m9 with tac knife :D) or nube-tube-abuse-class (one man army, danger close, scrambler, scar with grenade launcher).

yea :D
  • Options
    Shyboy, reply to my PMs bitch!
    Xx
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Regarding MW2:

I just troll with either knife-man-abuse-class (light footed pro, marathon pro, ninja pro, p90, m9 with tac knife :D) or nube-tube-abuse-class (one man army, danger close, scrambler, scar with grenade launcher).

yea :D

I eat knifer's for BREAKFAST,
  • Options
    Ahhhh I'm not getting MW2 till after my exams... so end of May. Don't tempt me :p
  • Options
    Ahhhh I'm not getting MW2 till after my exams... so end of May. Don't tempt me :p

Your crap then, Xbox/PS3 or PC?
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    Your crap then, Xbox/PS3 or PC?

Xbox
  • Options
    Xbox

PM me ya gamertag NOW!!!!! :lol:
  • Options