Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Worst Spam you've had?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So what is yours? I just got a lovely piece on my Email but deleted it before thinking of taking a screen shot, but it basically said under my old name "Mr Hood, Do you qualify for early release from prison, apply now!!!!" I mean seriously, how many prisioners do you think will be able to check there email or even apply forwhatever the scam is, hilarious, must be the most targested bit of marketing ever.

Comments

• Options
    Yesterday I delete some spam from the boards (along with the rest that turns up every bloody day :grump: ) that was from someone in Thailand, using a french google account, posting a link about local lawnmower parts available only in Toronto.

I reckon that's the worst targeted spam I've ever seen...
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I never read spam mail, it goes straight to the bin. I can almost always spot them even if they're not filtered.
  • Options
    I never read spam mail, it goes straight to the bin. I can almost always spot them even if they're not filtered.

Oh neither do I but I run down my spam email box to make sure no "real" emails have been filtered by mistake. I just saw that title
  • Options
    I seem to get a lot of emails telling me that my daughter has been doing things on Facebook that would shock me. I presume these things include existing and stuff.
  • Options
    I seem to get a lot of emails telling me that my daughter has been doing things on Facebook that would shock me. I presume these things include existing and stuff.

:shocking: She NEVER told you!!!! about Emily... oh man... yeah those Emails were from me, I though you new......

That woman, coupla years back in the ally.... did she never tell you?
  • Options
    Hormel.
  • Options
    SteelWool wrote: »
    Hormel.

:thumb: Both my parents had it so they never passed on the torture to their children.

My email has the word simba in it and for quite some time I kept getting emails daily from, or subject of simba killed mufassa :crying:
  • Options
    Dear MISTER xxxxxxxxx, Would you like bigger breasts ?'
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Dear MISTER xxxxxxxxx, Would you like bigger breasts ?'

BAHAHAHA! :lol:

That reminds me of a Lewis Black bit.