Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why are women always so catty and bitchy towards teenage girls?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Olive wrote: »
    Yeah.

They might be giving you dirty looks, but they're probably not thinking 'Oh, look at those young girls and all their fun, poor me and my fading youth, tear, etc', they're probably thinking, 'I wish they'd bloody shut up so I can enjoy my dinner/film/walk/general shopping experience in relative peace'.

Us elderly and withering women are grumpy like that ;)

If near by girls having fun are can ruin your dinner/film/walk/general shopping then your dinner/film/walk/general shopping would probably be ruined anyway by something else extremely nonthreatening such as birds singing or church bells.
  • Options
    I've never known teenagers to act in a manner such as you've described.

You say that because you are one of them. I used to be like it as well but now I see a group of annoying giggly teenagers and think 'oh christ here we go'. They're loud, sometimes rude, think theyre God's gift and generally annoying. You'll see it in about 10 years
  • Options
    If near by girls having fun are can ruin your dinner/film/walk/general shopping then your dinner/film/walk/general shopping would probably be ruined anyway by something else extremely nonthreatening such as birds singing or church bells.

:lol:

Yeah, that's exactly what a rowdy group of teenagers is like - birds singing or church bells.
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    You say that because you are one of them. I used to be like it as well but now I see a group of annoying giggly teenagers and think 'oh christ here we go'. They're loud, sometimes rude, think theyre God's gift and generally annoying. You'll see it in about 10 years

not even ten, more like 3/4

Or maybe my problem is I wish i was 14 again :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Olive wrote: »

Yeah, that's exactly what a rowdy group of teenagers is like - birds singing or church bells.
  • Options
    I've never known teenagers to act in a manner such as you've described.

Then I assume you never go to the cinema.

I wouldn't say that all teenagers behave like that, but some do. Hell I did, once upon a time...
  • Options
    Is it because women hate to be reminded of their own carefree youth, their fading beauty and the wonderful feeling of being in love for the first time? .

It is true :( I miss acne, raging hormones, mood swings and deep seededinsecurity. Ahhh, the good ol days!:heart:

And I'm not fat, I'm just well insulated.
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    It is true :( I miss acne, raging hormones, mood swings and deep seededinsecurity. Ahhh, the good ol days!:heart:

And I'm not fat, I'm just well insulated.

I like your user name.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Women hate women.

Simple.

ETA: Post number 7,777 :D
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    Women hate women.

Simple.

:no: not true
  • Options
    :no: not true

:yes:
  • Options
    do you hate other women?
  • Options
    I'm a woman and don't hate other women.
  • Options
    I didn't think i was too bad a teenager and could never understand why the older people esp. women used to roll their eyes, move or get frustrated when our lot were around. 15 years on i certainly see the other side of it :yes: I was an annoying scroat when 14/15
    At the end of the day a 30 year old woman is not going to have the same sense of humour as a 14 year old girl nor be on the same wavelength hence why us "old biddies" roll our eyes, glare at you or just grumble when you're giggling, shrieking, pushing each other into our way when shopping etc. etc. Adults have stress, places to go, other things on our mind and the chances are the dirty looks are because you've just startled us out of our daydream/stresshead.

Or maybe that's just me :D

p.s and i don't give dirty looks to young, pretty girls. I just sigh and think god i wish i was young again :yes: