Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why does it always end badly for me?

Yeah anyway as some people may know in a previous post of mine i mentioned ive been getting to know this girl outta my psychology class, well yesterday i spent all day with her n she suggested if i slept round hers
(win?)

no..not win, when we were in bed about to..you know..
she said "I dont think we should do anything when i still love my ex"
so i was like fair enough.

Now this morning when i got home from hers i asked her on msn what shes going to do (make her mind up about if shes defo keeping her ex, an ex.. or gettin back together with him.)..she said she doesnt know but she doesnt wanna hurt me..

Now i wanna know is why invite a guy round ur house when your still in love with your ex and let him sleep with you..especially from what ive heard they argue all the time n rarely get along, now in my eyes love isnt worth that if you argue 24.7

Reallly getting me down :(
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A similar situation (re. girl on the rebound) to Merlo's "Confused" thread - advise you to have a look at the comments in there...
  • Options
    Luce wrote: »
    A similar situation (re. girl on the rebound) to Merlo's "Confused" thread - advise you to have a look at the comments in there...

Situations a little different, her n her ex split up 2 months ago but they keep arguing constantly in texts..its like why dont you move on already
  • Options
    Hey dont worry about it, you are still young. Im not saying its because you are young, but hey you have a lot more of your life to live, dont simply take it on the chin, but think of the future.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Hey dont worry about it, you are still young. Im not saying its because you are young, but hey you have a lot more of your life to live, dont simply take it on the chin, but think of the future.

what do you mean by "think of the future?" exactly mate.
  • Options
    Shes confused about things, I think its worth thinking to the future and not get yourself to cut up over this incase it doesnt work out.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Shes confused about things, I think its worth thinking to the future and not get yourself to cut up over this incase it doesnt work out.

Yeah :/ think im just gonna play it safe n just tell her ill be there n that.
  • Options
    Good idea
  • Options
    Try not to push her too much as shes probably having enough trouble with this as it is.

Also dont let yourself get into anymore intimate situations like that until you know whats going on for definate
  • Options
    Im not trying to push her, im gnna give her space tbh im helpless until i know for definate what shes doing, as she said "ill probably go back to my ex", - maybe she will realise that that is a bad idea

and im not just saying that because i want her, its because they dont trust each other.
  • Options
    yea, all bitches except for mother.

If you keep nice and tidy you will never get a piece of the cake. If she said "I don't think we should do anything when I still love my ex." I'd be, fair enough. have a nice evening and went home. As long as she knows she can have you with a snap of her fingers, she won't want you. Only when she realizes you don't put up with that crap she will have to make a choice and only then you have a chance.
  • Options
    I've already told her to make her mind up and her reply was "Im sorry i dont want to hurt you"

I think the best option is just to leave it alone for now and not bring it up, try to be civil and friendly. Sometimes love isnt the right way, common sense is needed in this situation on her behalf i believe.
  • Options
    If you have seen my thread, I'm basically in the position of the girl, except no girls to take back to my place :p. It's a tricky situation, but if I was in your shoes as soon as she said that I'd probably piss off because I wouldn't want to be playing second fiddle to anyone.

Then again, depends if you want a relationship or just want some sex.
  • Options
    This chick sounded like a nutcase! Hope he didn't end up with her for his sake..
  • Options
    I wanted a relationship really :/ she even said herself "I dont just wanna fuck you, coz ill end up getting hurt" by that i think she ment she wanted more but it wouldnt work coz shes gonna get hurt by her ex. Who knows..

Idk i dont wanna play 2nd fiddle either.