Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Last music show you watched on TV?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So what was it? I watched the BET Hip Hop Honors...it was alright, nothing too too special. But it got me thinking, are there any good purely music shows on tv these days? Behind the music is back on vh1 and i'll watch that
now and again, but i dunno. What else is on?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    er.. 'how the beatles rocked the kremlin' made me think again about alot of things.
    I watched Later with Jools Holland on Friday night. Wild Beasts were awesome. Best album of the year by a mile. I'm listening to it atm in fact. Here you go.
    Later Live w/ Jools Holland.... regularly check this out anyway.
    there really arent that many good ones on anymore.. I mean vh1 and fuse hve the occasional ramdon show on but that about it.. I'm actually really looking forward the watching one on fuse tomorro night.. they are airing performances for voodoo fest this year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u1Jkux1jZQ
    The Chart Show / TOTPs back in the 1990s.
    The chart show sounds interesting, i've never heard of that before. And maybe ill chack out that voodoo concert on fuse tonight.. thanks for the suggestions
    The chart show sounds interesting, i've never heard of that before. And maybe ill chack out that voodoo concert on fuse tonight.. thanks for the suggestions

Ahh, I should have said - The Chart Show finished in 1998 and was then replaced by a programme called CD:UK which wasn't as good (IMO).