Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I Cant Orgasam or Get off!! Help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been with my boyfriend for only about 4 months but i have dated many other guys before. we started having sex about 2 months ago and this is his first time ever having sex. He always gets off but i NEVER can. its very frustrating for me and him as well because he always says that its embarrassing for him that he cant please his girlfriend! What do i do? I know everyone says to practice on yourself by master bating and stuff but i don't really have interest in doing that myself and i feel like that wont help me! Every time he fingers me or we are having sex/oral i always get this sharp feeling in my belly and i feel like i have to pee but i feel like a cant con troll myself and just wanna grab something and squeeze it! Can anyone help or have any advice thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Morrisa15 wrote: »
    Every time he fingers me or we are having sex/oral i always get this sharp feeling in my belly and i feel like i have to pee but i feel like a cant con troll myself and just wanna grab something and squeeze it! Can anyone help or have any advice thanks!

Sounds like the beginnings of an orgasm to me. Dont stop it from happening, just relax, grab something if you need to, whatever feels natural and let it happen.

Also, the more you experiment by yourself the more you'll get to know what feels good for you, which you can then show him.
  • Options
    Why don't you have any interest in masturbating? Its the quickest way to figure out what works for you, and what an orgasm actually feels like. If you're not comfortableenough with your own body to pleasure yourself, its not surprising you can't get anywhere when there's another person involved. I think you need to relax and play more - together and alone.

Do you try different positions? To start with, a lot of girls find it easier to come when they're on top and can control the pace and angle.
  • Options
    Practising on yourself will definitely help you. How can you expect him to make you feel good if you don't know how to do it yourself? Responsibility for women's orgasms lies with the woman herself as well as the man.
  • Options
    I concur with every1 else, you should practice on yourself and then tell him (if ur too embarrassed to show him) what worked for you, dont feel ashamed to try it out... Have you tried using toys whilst having sex? they can help alot and once you've got used to the feeling of having a orgasm then you can leave out the toys and let your man take control.

apparently 97% of women are capable of having a squirting orgasm... if you are one of these ppl please tell me what you did to achieve such brilliance.... :P
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    aimz wrote: »

apparently 97% of women are capable of having a squirting orgasm... if you are one of these ppl please tell me what you did to achieve such brilliance.... :P

Someone needs to find the Gspot :p