Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

life not jokin lol

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right dis is goin 2 b really long and if yas read it all thanks

right i started goin wif dis girl (now my ex) 4 9months she has a kid and her and da kids dad broke up months ago b4 i started goin wif her

anyways da 1st week the kids dad beat me up cause i was goin wif her i broke up wif her cause of that 4 3weeks den we got bk 2gether i didnt tell my family cause they would go mad that me 4 goin bk wif her after wat happend 2 me it was cumin up 2 xmas so i thought it would b gd 2 tell them after so that no1 was fightin

so 5months past and we wer still 2gether even after loads of fights so i told my family they didnt take it well as i lied 2 them and they didnt want me getin another beatin but i didnt get another beatin den everythin goin fine untill

i was txtin my m8 he said did u go out at da weekend i txt bk sayin aye went out but i didnt pull (not that i was planin on pullin or anythin was happy wif my ex dont really no y i said that) a couple of weeks l8r my ex was lookin at my fone and she read da txt i sent i told her that i didnt mean it she asked me have i cheated on her i sad no (i kinda did b4 i was wif another girl in a club but i only kissed her nothin else happend)

we sroted things out and things seem ok a couple of weeks l8r i stayed over her house at da weekend on we went 2 da cinema on fri and sat night she went 2 her m8s 4 a drink i said ill look after her kid she came bk and everythin was fine sun and she started been cheeky 2 me 4 no reason i said 2 her about it she start getin mad at me cause i said that she was been cheeky l8r that night she txt me sayin she wants 2 b m8s so i went up 2 talk she said that she wasnt happy wif everythin

i was very depressed i tryed everythin 2 get bk wif her again after a week she txt me sayin that she wants 2 make a go at things i was so happy that i was goin bk wif her she told me that she was goin wif some1 wen we broke up i said thats ok (i wasnt happy that she went wif some1 st8 away after we broke up) after a couple of days it feeled 2 me that we wer just m8s everytime i went 2 kiss her she moved away :confused: i was on her pc and i was lookin that her msn chat logs da c wat happend wif her and da other guy (should have i been lookin at da chat logs???) as i was lookin i found somethin else

she was talkin 2 her exbf (her 1st love not her exbf wif da kid) she was flirtin wif him and stuff and she kinda asked him out she was still goin wif me i said 2 her about it we had a fight we broke up couple of days l8r got bk 2gether wen i went bk wif her i was checkin her fone and chat logs

should i have been doin that??

i was stayin in hers and some guy txt her sayin im stressed out 2 and she told me she was stressed out so i txted him bk of her fone i want 2 b wif my bf he txt bk say r u sure thats wat u want we had a big fight called her everythin but we got bk 2gether again (ino wat ur goin 2 say wtf am i doin goin bk i ask myseft that 2) wen wif her 4 like a week again was lookin that her chat logs and she was talkin 2 a guy he asked her does she have a bf she said no but she was goin wif me :confused: he den said do u still want 2 meet up she said yes he said i dont have sex da 1st time she said she not like that (she is really :yes: ) we had a fight and broke up and still r we r now broke up 4 7weeks

thats da life story over sorry thats its soo long

wats happenin now

wen we broke up i said that i have cheated on her and she said she as cheated on me but den she says that it not ture den she told me that she was 4month pengant and that she wasnt goin 2 let me b part my kids life i didnt belive her 2 start cause wen i said if i get a test will u take it she said no it turns out that she lied about (y would she lie bout that 4?? its just sad) wen i found out that she was liein about been pengant i was tellin my m8s and it got bk 2 her she lied again sayin that she never said that she told me 2 stop tellin ppl so ive stop cause its not fur on her real kid and she didnt want her bf 2 no she is now goin wif her 1st love (not da 1 who as a kid 2 her) she was txtin me 2 a while sayin that she missed me and still love me and i miss and love her

shit has started and we r not talkin i am over her kinda i stil have feelins 4 her i still miss her and shit but i no i have 2 move on ino she is checkin up on me askin my m8s if i have a gf yet and stuff like that

anyway i think thats it if not ill add more but it wont b as long lol thanks if yas read it sorry 4 wastin ur time lol

Comments

• Options
    someone please translate?
  • Options
    Im finding it really hard to concentrate on that at all with all the text speak.
  • Options
    So you admit you have both cheated on each other, and that you fight lots. Id think you should really just keep the distance and have a relationship without all these issues.
  • Options
    To be honest it looks like she has no idea what she wants. For your benifit I'd stay away from her, and it's good that your starting to get over her. Reading her chat logs probably wasn't the best idea but I think either way your relationship wasn't goin to last.
  • Options
    Ooh. :confused:
    I was actually going to try help with that but i really cant concerntrate with all the text talk.
  • Options
    010001010110111001100111011011000110100101110011011010000010000001110000011011000110010101100001011100110110010100101110

http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/PlayGround/Binary_Conversion/Binary_To_Text.asp
  • Options
    Wow that quite a lot of 1's and 0's just to say that. I was expecting a sentence. I feel let down :p
  • Options
    haha :)
  • Options
    Wow that quite a lot of 1's and 0's just to say that. I was expecting a sentence. I feel let down :p

I know! I did write a sentence, but the binary for it was stupidly long. :(

At least I managed to provide a translator ;) :thumb:
  • Options
    mclovin69, you're 21! Do you REALLY talk and write like this? It isn't cute. It's just a REALLY bad Ali G impersonation.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Teagan wrote: »
    mclovin69, you're 21! Do you REALLY talk and write like this? It isn't cute. It's just a REALLY bad Ali G impersonation.

I don't think age has anything to do with it - some people have just developed a way of writing like that. Can be hard to read, but I don't think we need to make a big issue out of it.

mclovin, sounds like quite a stressful relationship with lots of breaking up, getting back together and a lack of trust between you. some great advice from notanotherusername already. It does sound like you've decided you want to move on, but are finding it hard to make the break. Although it's easier said than done - you might find it helps to put some space between you to allow you to work out how you truly feel about her. This would mean avoiding getting into text conversations and not making plans to see her. You may also find it helps to spend more time with your friends during this time.

You've asked a few times whether it's OK to to check someone's chat logs. The fact that you're questioning it suggests you didn't feel entirely comfortable doing it - you might find TheSite's article on snooping is worth a read.

I hope it helped you to get everything off your chest. Keep posting to let us know how you get on. :thumb:
  • Options
    First off maybe everyone should chill out a bit - yes text speak is difficult to read, but it's also the guy's first real post and probably not many people actually read the rules before posting. A gentle reminder would suffice. I'm sure the next post will conform to your high standards.

@Mclovin: I think it's a bit rich of you to think you have the right to check through her chat logs when you admit to having cheated on her in the past. It sounds to me like the relationship might not have really been going anywhere, and it's really not worth staying in a bad relationship, as it will only lead to misery in the end. You have to ask yourself whether the good parts and feelings are/were worth all the bad things like the fighting, mistrust and upset. Probably best to move on.
  • Options
    First off maybe everyone should chill out a bit - yes text speak is difficult to read, but it's also the guy's first real post and probably not many people actually read the rules before posting. A gentle reminder would suffice. I'm sure the next post will conform to your high standards.

agreed, i just found it quite hard to concerntrate with it all.

From what ive read, it doesnt sound like its working out at all, i would say your best to move on :) good luck mate :thumb:
  • Options

Oooh! Get you! When did you become a mod? ;)

Ok! Ok! I get the message. OP, spk n spel howz eva u lik. :p
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Oooh! Get you! When did you become a mod? ;)

Ok! Ok! I get the message. OP, spk n spel howz eva u lik. :p
    Hmm well the post reminded me a lot of my brother, as he's in a similar situation to the OP, and he also writes in text speak all the time. Just made me think if this *was* my brother, and he got put off posting again because people took the piss, I wouldn't be too happy.

Don't mean to sound moddish :p
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hmm well the post reminded me a lot of my brother, as he's in a similar situation to the OP, and he also writes in text speak all the time. Just made me think if this *was* my brother, and he got put off posting again because people took the piss, I wouldn't be too happy.

Such a good point well made.

Nowt wrong with that. ;)
  • Options

Hehehe! I was only teasing. Point made. :)
  • Options
    ok im sorry to write in text speak im just use to it on a pc i dont write like that when im writing something sorrry :no:

thanks for what yous have said i know myself i have to move on its just im finding it hard even after whats happend a small part of me wishs maybe in time we will get back together i cant stop thinking about her but i know move on

but why would she lie to me about been pregant i would find out at some port she was lieing :eek2: i dont think it was to get me to go back with her cuase she was going with her boyfriend
  • Options
    Maybe she thought that if she lied then you would go back to her just because she was going with her boyfriend doesn't mean she didn't still have feelings for you. And if you did get back with her she could easily say she made a mistake and she wasn't pregnant?

Either that or maybe she wanted you to feel bad?

Could you not hang out with friend and keep youself busy to try and keep her off your mind.
  • Options
    i have been doing that ive been going out every weekend ive been trying to pull just nothing happend i kinda know it was wrong to look at her chat logs but she looked at my texts
  • Options
    Yeah i can see where you are comig from, but it didn't exactly help the situation. But on the other hand at least you didnt find out further down the line that she was talking and meeting up the other guys. I'd say you were both in the wrong and at least you're trying to move on.
  • Options
    im glad that i found out when i did but i think when we were on and of she wanted me there becuase she didnt want to be alone so i was there untill she found someone else
  • Options
    This text talk isnt that bad, my friend got a B in english lit and media and spelt coincidence like this ---> qinadence

bad enough he started it with a Q but didnt even put a U after it!!
    lmao :/
  • Options
    This text talk isnt that bad, my friend got a B in english lit and media and spelt coincidence like this ---> qinadence

bad enough he started it with a Q but didnt even put a U after it!!
    lmao :/

Like Qatar? :)

Like it or not op, writing in text speak makes you look lazy and illiterate. It also makes people a lot less inclined to reply to you as they start reading, get bored after the first paragraph as it's so hard to understand, then go over to the Sex forum to laugh at 15 year olds with embarassing problems. Just so you know.
  • Options
    mclovin69 wrote: »
    she was txtin me 2 a while sayin that she missed me and still love me and i miss and love her

shit has started and we r not talkin i am over her kinda i stil have feelins 4 her i still miss her and shit but i no i have 2 move on ino she is checkin up on me askin my m8s if i have a gf yet and stuff like that

anyway i think thats it if not ill add more but it wont b as long lol thanks if yas read it sorry 4 wastin ur time lol

It's this end bit where I think you work out what you need to do mclovin.

"I know I have to move on"

Of course you still love her and she probably still loves you too - most relationships when they end, it's not because the people didn't love each other but because of differences that couldn't be fixed.

In this case, it doesn't sound for one that she's mature enough for a long steady relationship - yea she loves having a doting boyfriend and I'm sure she loves you - but she still wants to flirt with other guys and play the field a little bit it sounds like, saying she was going with you but you weren't her boyfriend while arranging to meet up with someone else, for example.

You know, with common sense, that that's unacceptable, and if there was nothing else that would be grounds to just walk away even if you do love her. But there's more, isn't there? Pretending she's pregnant, making gooey eyes at her ex, cheating... it's a no brainer isn't it?

I'm not going to condone your cheating either, but right now if we focus on what happens today for what is best for your happiness - walk away. You will meet someone else who you will love just as much or more, but you won't have all this crap about flirting behind backs and all that. That's not to say she's a bad woman, but maybe she (and you too perhaps) have a bit of growing up to do.

So, in your own words, you need to move on. Good luck mate and hope you find someone who makes you happy without the crap in the future :thumb:
  • Options
    thanks shyboy i know me cheating on her wasnt the best thing and when she dumped me i knew thats when i wanted to be with her and no one else i never cheated on her after that and when i got back with her i tryed to get everything back to normal like it was befor she saw that silly text i sent to my mate

i know the best thing to do now is move on she now has a boyfriend and we dont talk to each other her boyfriend is mates with my mate and we go to the same bars and clubs so i know i will see her again we always said if we were meant to be with each other something will happend but after everything that has happend after we broke up i dont think we can go back with each other again