Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Please help!! I cannot cum during vaginal sex!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,

I am 19 years old and I had sex for the first time on this last New year's, we had sex a couple times through the next few days and I could NOT cum during sex. She was definitely hot and I thought it was because I was drunk but being sober did not change anything..

A few days later, I had sex with another girl and also, I could not cum!! she was a much better fuck than the last girl and still nothing :banghead: .. she then gave me head/jacked me off and I cummed pretty fast... (also, when i masturbate, I can make myself cum in seconds if I really want to)

To this day, I had sex with 3 other girls including my girlfriend now and I am frustrated with this 'problem'.. my gf doesn't care too much but feels kind of bad, I dont wan't this to be an issue for the future so I need some help!!

Why can't I cum?? and what can I do to fix it!!??

Also, as a virgin I jacked off alot, probably once a day, sometimes twice and now probably once every 1 or 2 days, I tried not jacking off for about a week and then having sex and nothing!! (without a condom)

It feels good, I get the sensation, I feel like im into it but it doesnt wan't to finish, it just stays at that point!!!!

I believe it's because I jack/(ed) off too much, does anyone know(possibly from experience or reading somewhere) if this is reversable?:nervous: so I can have sex like a normal person and climax!! I won't jack off for the rest of my life if I have to(as long as I have a girl to fuck lol)

I drink sometimes not that often, im not on any medication or drugs
I smoke marijuana every once in a while ( once every month or 2)

Any info is greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Options
    First of all dude, don't worry about this. I had the exact same issue when I was your age. Just take things in your stride. Most girls will be happy your not finished and asleep within 5 minutes. I think it relates to first your age and second the fact your worrying about it and your all tensed up. After you've been with a few women you'll start to accept yourself more and things will be easier. It takes to get to know your body so don't feel too bad if your having this issue now. I promise you are 100% normal and you will 100% be shooting your load in 5 minutes sooer or later :)
  • Options
    ahh thanks that makes me feel a little better about this situation :yippe:

I promised myself I will never jack off again until I cum during sex

does that seem like a good idea or should I just cut down? what do you guys think?

I will see my girlfriend in about 10 or 11 days from now b/c we live in different towns since we on summer vacation from our university

so what do you guys recommend?
  • Options
    I am going through the exact same thing mate.

Everytime I have sex with my girlfriend, I just can not seem to cum until I tend to myself as it where.

She has gone on holiday for a week and has asked me to not touch myself for that week so when she gets back we can re-try again :thumb:

Its making her feel bad about herself and I keep telling her its not her its just one of those thing but to put your mind at ease you are not alone :p .