Home Anything Goes
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

Weekend!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, as sad as it is, I think it's time we all thought about/talked about something other than Michael Jackson, so what are you all doing this weekend?

I'm off out for cocktails with my girly mates this evening despite the yucky weather, I can't wait - it's been a long, boring week and I need some fun. Tomorrow I'm off to London for a birthday surprise with a mate (sounds good but actually I wish I didn't have to get up really early and get on a coach and spend the whole day in the Smoke when I could be lounging around in Cardiff, ungrateful cow that I am) and Sunday my bloke's playing with his band at a small beer festival near where we live, so shall be mostly drinking and listening to live music - two of my all-time favourite pastimes. I :heart: weekends.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm going to a quiz night for my mum's charity tomorrow night, then on Sunday we are getting up early to go for a Greyhound Walks walk, and then rush over to a village fete where GW have a stand.

It's dogs all the way this weekend.
    Packing tonight. Moving out of my house in Reading this weekend :D weekend will generally be filled with that really.
    Tonight I'm going to do a bit of shopping at Trafford Centre.

Tomorrow work 7.45am-8.15pm Then off out to town.

Sunday recovering and going to the antique/car boot thing thats on acoss the road from my house. I'll be buying the shit that other people don't want!
    Tonight = Get over this hangover with a good curry, couple of drinks and the company of my equally hungover girlfriend.
    Tomorrow = A friend's 30th. Cocktails in Richmond.
    Sunday = Getting over yet another hangover, no doubt.
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    Packing up to leave Uni :(
    I have a 8week weekend! But this weekend maybe go to the beach and hang out with friends.
    i'm currently listening to a band i used to live with on Namaste's radio station, whilst playing at glastonbury...

tomorrow i'm going to a friend's belated birthday do, and sunday i'm gonna hang out and sort some stuff out...

a chilled out one, as next weekend i am off on holiday!!! :D
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,243 Skive's The Limit
    It's fuckign Friday.

All you dinlo's planning on sitting on front of a computer tonight shoudl sort it out. Go out misbehave anbd get mashed.

Tis what I'm doing. Two weddings to go to this weekends. Gonna be tear up.
    Weekender Offender 
    I'm currently waiting for a take away - having to spend tonight in sob sob rearranging furniture because tomorrow i'm going to france for a long weekend and then on tuesday my friend is coming to stay so we need to clear some kind of space in a room for her to sleep in - but then am out next week with her as well so i guess one friday in isnt' to bad in the greater scheme of things.
    Pub tonight, then to a house party. Recovering tomorrow.

Then next week, going down to Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast for a night out.

Good times!
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,243 Skive's The Limit
    Wedding I;ve just been too is like something out of 4 weddingsa nd a funerkl.. mAmazing. 4 string qurtet follwed by a band and then a dj, All in a nice maquire (sp a hog roats a lamb roast and loads of hot girls. most amzing wedding I've been tolo.
    Weekender Offender 
    No sleep still. Seen Dave Pearce last night, bucked a lesbian too. Still on the rip, sitting at a house party here on thesite. WHta am i at? :shocking: :lol:
    ha ha maddog....LOL..

shes a bisexual...horny wee slut|!!!!!
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    No sleep still. Seen Dave Pearce last night, bucked a lesbian too.

Haha well in bruv! :thumb: :thumb:
    I'm seriously fucked up.

Still pissed I think. Feel like somebody's poisoned me. Free bar all day yesterday finished me.
    Weekender Offender