Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekend!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, as sad as it is, I think it's time we all thought about/talked about something other than Michael Jackson, so what are you all doing this weekend?

I'm off out for cocktails with my girly mates this evening despite the yucky weather, I can't wait - it's been a long, boring week and I need some fun. Tomorrow I'm off to London for a birthday surprise with a mate (sounds good but actually I wish I didn't have to get up really early and get on a coach and spend the whole day in the Smoke when I could be lounging around in Cardiff, ungrateful cow that I am) and Sunday my bloke's playing with his band at a small beer festival near where we live, so shall be mostly drinking and listening to live music - two of my all-time favourite pastimes. I :heart: weekends.

Comments

• Options
    I'm going to a quiz night for my mum's charity tomorrow night, then on Sunday we are getting up early to go for a Greyhound Walks walk, and then rush over to a village fete where GW have a stand.

It's dogs all the way this weekend.
  • Options
    Packing tonight. Moving out of my house in Reading this weekend :D weekend will generally be filled with that really.
  • Options
    Tonight I'm going to do a bit of shopping at Trafford Centre.

Tomorrow work 7.45am-8.15pm Then off out to town.

Sunday recovering and going to the antique/car boot thing thats on acoss the road from my house. I'll be buying the shit that other people don't want!
  • Options
    Tonight = Get over this hangover with a good curry, couple of drinks and the company of my equally hungover girlfriend.
    Tomorrow = A friend's 30th. Cocktails in Richmond.
    Sunday = Getting over yet another hangover, no doubt.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Packing up to leave Uni :(
  • Options
    I have a 8week weekend! But this weekend maybe go to the beach and hang out with friends.
  • Options
    i'm currently listening to a band i used to live with on Namaste's radio station, whilst playing at glastonbury...

tomorrow i'm going to a friend's belated birthday do, and sunday i'm gonna hang out and sort some stuff out...

a chilled out one, as next weekend i am off on holiday!!! :D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    It's fuckign Friday.

All you dinlo's planning on sitting on front of a computer tonight shoudl sort it out. Go out misbehave anbd get mashed.

Tis what I'm doing. Two weddings to go to this weekends. Gonna be tear up.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I'm currently waiting for a take away - having to spend tonight in sob sob rearranging furniture because tomorrow i'm going to france for a long weekend and then on tuesday my friend is coming to stay so we need to clear some kind of space in a room for her to sleep in - but then am out next week with her as well so i guess one friday in isnt' to bad in the greater scheme of things.
  • Options
    Pub tonight, then to a house party. Recovering tomorrow.

Then next week, going down to Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast for a night out.

Good times!
  • Options
    Wedding I;ve just been too is like something out of 4 weddingsa nd a funerkl.. mAmazing. 4 string qurtet follwed by a band and then a dj, All in a nice maquire (sp a hog roats a lamb roast and loads of hot girls. most amzing wedding I've been tolo.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    No sleep still. Seen Dave Pearce last night, bucked a lesbian too. Still on the rip, sitting at a house party here on thesite. WHta am i at? :shocking: :lol:
  • Options
    ha ha maddog....LOL..

shes a bisexual...horny wee slut|!!!!!
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    No sleep still. Seen Dave Pearce last night, bucked a lesbian too.

Haha well in bruv! :thumb: :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm seriously fucked up.

Still pissed I think. Feel like somebody's poisoned me. Free bar all day yesterday finished me.
    Weekender Offender