Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

shaven, hairy or trimmed ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I operate on a strict policy of 'If you want me to shave, then you have to as well'. Trimming is fine, I do that regularly, but I'd hate to have to shave seeing as I have really sensitive skin and it kills me just having to do my legs or bikini line on a regular basis. :grump:
  • Options
    Hmm...

I've had this discussion with my mates in the past and I don't mind either way really. Natural or shaved... it's all fine with me. I myself like to keep 'trimmed' I mean I'm not gonna lie - I don't usually think about neatness 'down below' but the other day for some reason I did and I thought, ah... trim some. I've got uber sensitive skin as well and I've shaved it off completely once and OMG the next few days were a friggin' killer! What was worse was the pain of having to resist trying to soothe the are by scratching or rubbing because i'd either look like a perv or like someone with a few "issues" there *cough cough -crabs- cough* :blush:

So even though i'd actually prefer not to have any hair down there, I can't bare the pain of what I went through before so it's not worth it. So I'll try to just keep it trimmed for my own preference and not because I feel I have to for anyone else.
  • Options
    i hate having hair down there, even if i havn't got a boyfriend and have no intetntions of doing anything with anyone i still have to shave just cause otherwise it feels wrong lol