Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Valentine's Day

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Umm..........I dont actually know. Last year my boyfriend didnt get me anything or do anything so i dont think it will be any different this year. :(

Ahhh. Sorry to hear. Thats not cool. Even a little something such as a card can go a long way. What if he did get you something though? You'd be so surprised wouldn't you.
  • Options
    I had originally planned on sending a little something to this online girl I met. But it now looks like were only going to be sending e cards to each other. Not what I was hopeing for but I'll take it.
  • Options
    It'd be great if you could do a little bit about making Valentine's Day special in long distance relationships, Pearly...am in one myself at the mo and noticed there were a couple of threads about long distance relationships made recently too!

Just some ideas for nice things for people to do to show their OH they're thinking of them...:) :heart:
  • Options
    HanHan, if you see my posts im in the same situation. I wont have the element of surprise as i will have to ask for her address which sucks but i'm thinkin of making a card. Hopefully that will be a little surprise that she will see as thoughtful?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Drowning in self pity :thumb: