Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A Good Way Of Giving Tickets For Christmas Instead Of Wrapping Them??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone have any good or romantic ideas of how to give my girlfriend tickets to an event, without just being boring and wrapping them up in christmas paper??

Comments

• Options
    Put them in a christmas card?
  • Options
    Na a different way to christmas card or wrapping them. come on some ppl must have idea's! surely ppl have done it before??
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Mail them?
    Make them into paper aeroplanes and fly them through her window?
    Hide them in her wallet?
    Hide them in your underwear?

At least I tried :p
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    hide them in amongst a box of chocolates or lingerie or something like that.. then wrap up the box of chocolates etc

or are you really not wanting to involve wrapping paper?

nice one mate, even better, i could get a "i love you" message wrote on the chocolates then hide them underneat inside the box :)
  • Options
    I brought my mum some tickets last year, but only got a e-ticket so I got the flyer for the show run and wrapped it up in one of her other presents.
  • Options
    Put it up your crack, pull your trousers down and bend over... ;)
  • Options
    Put it up your crack, pull your trousers down and bend over... ;)

Lol you idiot:lol:
  • Options
    How about a little treasure hunt? Leave her small clues round the house and maybe a treat with each one, leading up to the tickets which you've attached to the star on top of the Christmas tree (or somewhere equally corny :D )
  • Options
    Tie them to your cock with a ribbon.

Always stylish, not to mention romantic.

Unless they're really big tickets........................................ LMAO
  • Options
    I was once surprised with tickets from an ex boyfriend for a holiday. He put them inside a DVD case so as I was unwrapping my present I thought that's what I was getting until I opened the case and realised it was plane tickets instead :D

I bought my boyfriend a flying lesson voucher for his birthday and I bought a card with a plane on it and put it in that and then tied a ribbon around the envelope.
  • Options
    You could put them in a nice box and wrap it up nicely with ribbon and other stuff and then also add a few other girlie bits to the box.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    I was once surprised with tickets from an ex boyfriend for a holiday. He put them inside a DVD case so as I was unwrapping my present I thought that's what I was getting until I opened the case and realised it was plane tickets instead :D

Aw, nice. An ex of mine did a similar thing with a book (he did then spend the whole morning trying to encourage me to READ THE BOOK so I would find them though, ha ha). It's a good idea :)

Though getting naked is always a popular choice! as proven by this thread
  • Options
    buy a little plant, like a bonsai and hang them up as if they were leaves.