Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Responsible :D

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was offically decleared responsible today by my mates for warning some young children who were in a building site wasteground that playing with the plaster power is dangerous as it is an irritant and could make them get serious eye lunch and skin irritation/damage.

In what way have you been responisible to the young'uns

Comments

• Options
    I told them that having sex means you get the aids and then you die.

not really :p but kudos to you
  • Options
    I told my sister that I would beat up the slimey git who slept with her and then dumped her. And I reassured her that she was not a slag. I am a nice big sister :D She is coming to stay with me next week and I bought a box of coco pops especially for her.
  • Options
    awww! thats cool :)
  • Options
    aww thats sweet
  • Options
    I told my sister that I would beat up the slimey git who slept with her and then dumped her. And I reassured her that she was not a slag. I am a nice big sister :D She is coming to stay with me next week and I bought a box of coco pops especially for her.
    Awwwwwwww :D. I want you as a big sister :heart:.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Best big sister ever.

I want a shoulder to cry on and some cocopops too ;<
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I told some kids that if they didn't lave me and my mate alone, we would castrate them.

I am brill like that.

But otherwise, I am generally nice. Unless the people are cunts, like the afformentioned kids. I do thinks like give people stuff they drop, and hold open doors etc.

I still can't beleive some people don't move out the way of people with children in prams or pushchiars ;o Thats just beyond rude. That's cuntish.
  • Options
    softworld wrote:
    I was offically decleared responsible today by my mates for warning some young children who were in a building site wasteground that playing with the plaster power is dangerous as it is an irritant and could make them get serious eye lunch and skin irritation/damage.

damn noone told me :(
  • Options
    softworld wrote:
    serious eye lunch and skin irritation/damage.

WARNING: Plaster Powder will harm your sandwiches :p

Albi_big.jpg + sandwiches.jpg = danger%20sign%202.jpg

Anyway, when I was a camp counselor (camp = noun, not adjective) I was responsible for loads of kids doing dangerous activities like rock-climbing etc. Was also responsible for making sure they ate, didn't kill each other, and didn't OD on DEET. Twas fun :thumb:

P.S. Do you know the more you look at the word 'DANGER' the more it reads like 'dang+er' (rhymes with wanger)...
  • Options
    i want coco pops too :(
  • Options
    WARNING: Plaster Powder will harm your sandwiches :p

Albi_big.jpg + sandwiches.jpg = danger%20sign%202.jpg

:lol:

I don't know if this counts as responsible or annoying but I literally dragged a young lad back off the road the other day and made him wait with me for the green man. Haha, I even gave him a lecture on road safety. He then told me to "fuck off, bitch" as he ran away :D. Should've let him get squashed, really.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    He then told me to "fuck off, bitch" as he ran away :D. Should've let him get squashed, really.

kida have no respect these days :grump:

i sound about 50
  • Options
    i would have got away with it, if itwasnt for those pesky kids
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    kida have no respect these days :grump:

i sound about 50

I'm the same! He'd better hope our path's don't cross again... or it'll be the worst for him :razz: