Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

When you think they're alright but not amazing...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Recently there's been a lot of girls in my life who I'm happy to pull / fuck, but they're not quite up to the standard where I'd want a proper relationship with them, although that's what they want. What do you guys do with people you think are alright so something can happen, but not good enough for anything serious - do you just have a fling, date them with an open mind, or not have anything from the start? Looks like I'm having to string them along if they won't sleep with me unless they think its something more serious than a fling. THX

Comments

• Options
    Tell them its a one night/casual thing from the beginning. You seem to have been lucky so far, but one day one girl is going to rip you to shreads if you string her along just for the sake of it - and I have to say, it wont be her in the wrong. Believe me you will regret it.
    For your own sake, as much as theirs, if you see them wanting more move along quickly.
  • Options
    thx
  • Options
    :rolleyes: @ your signature.
  • Options
    deliberately offensive
  • Options
    Maybe you should stop associating with people who aren't quite up to your standards. You never know, you might get germies or somthing.

/Childish comments

Seriously though, lead people on for your own convenience/pleasure and it will come back to bite you. They may not be up to your standards (and if they only knew your ways, you so wouldn't be up to theirs) but they may have friends who are who won't touch you with a barge pole as far as relationships are concerned if you've got a reputation for using people.
  • Options
    You have such a low opinion of women, its offensive - and upsetting that people who think like you actually exist
  • Options
    :lol: @ sig

this fella has to be trollin!
  • Options
    ab80a191-f99b-4188-b4d5-c96eb55c7aa0_4.jpg

Why are you fucking gardening tools?
  • Options
    kangoo wrote: »
    You have such a low opinion of women, its offensive - and upsetting that people who think like you actually exist

I totally second this like
  • Options
    I think you've jumped the shark now Tinkler. :o

Making a thread just to show off your trolling new sig? You don't have the troll chops for that. :D

When you rejoin, and you inevitably will, you should get rid of the rich snobby dude character. It's played out now.
  • Options
    Tinkler, I would seriously recommend you buy a copy and read The Ethical Slut. Ignore the slant it takes towards open relationships, and pay attention to how to have a fulfilling sex life ethically - regardless of the relationships you choose (including only sexual ones) you should conduct yourself in a manner which is honest, with integrity, humility and kindness. Stringing someone along making them believe you want a relationship when you don't is low.
  • Options
    I actually can't believe you have kept such an accurate count... I really do think you need to change/remove your signature - there is just no need for that at all.

I'm all for playing the field and enjoying yourself in that way, but I also have a great deal of respect for women - you know, they're equal to us men, not just some 'things' you use! I'm unsure what to suggest, but you really do seem to have some unresolved issues which you think acting as you do will solve.
  • Options
    I think he was probably pissed off at women because he got turned down and didn't get laid. Then came home, wankered, and wrote some silly messages and a trolling sig to piss off the rest of the female population.

You need to learn to deal with rejection mate!
  • Options
    Could be. The first post was apparently written at 4.13am.
  • Options
    Oh dear at that sig!

25 years old and bragging about girls you've laid, most of us got over that stage at 18 mate. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.