You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

what puppy??!!

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    cuppatboys wrote: »
    Lol they are such lovely dogs aint they! Hes gorgeous, got loads of things wrong with him tho, although you wouldn't think it! He'l eat anything as well, fed him a gurkin today outta my mcdonalds burger haha

Our dog was the same she had every problem under the sun! And she would eat for England, she was a reet greedy bugger. But they are the friendliest dogs ever :yes:

He looks lovely though.

I miss having a dog, I tempted to get one after this thread :chin:
    My sister posted pictures on Facebook yesterday of my dog that died a couple years ago and it made me cry :(. So I thought I would show you lot how gorgeous she was:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=110894&id=856955471&ref=nf
    noone like my puppy :(:( :rolleyes:
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,055 I eat threads for breakfast
    I love staffys. Would be my personal suggestion aswell.

Proper friendly, loyal dogs.

If not, I'd go with a labrador instead (think I've spelt that wrong, doesn't look right).

Edit - Just realised you said you weren't after a big dog.. ignore the labrador bit.