Home Anything Goes
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Sick of silly mail

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anybody else get sick to death of those stupid emails that are just forwarded pages of urban legends and limp jokes?<P class="body">I've had the same lame set of 'funnies' sent
round to me three times this week and it's driving me mad!<P class="body">How can I get people to stop it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, it's funny you should say. Because my friend was in KFC the other day and when she opened her chicken box found a... AHHHHHH!!!!!<P class="body">Yeah sure... those sorts of stories are stoopid as hell -- but they'r eoften funny. my favourite one is about the stripper, the girl in the audience and the pubic lice in the eye... need i say more???
    Originally posted by Mickey:
    Anybody else get sick to death of those stupid emails that are just forwarded pages of urban legends and limp jokes?<P class="body">I've had the same lame set of 'funnies' sent
    round to me three times this week and it's driving me mad!<P class="body">How can I get people to stop it?
    <P class="body">With hotmail you can block incoming fowards by blocking messages that begin FW:
    Originally posted by ASH:
    With hotmail you can block incoming fowards by blocking messages that begin FW:
    <P class="body">2 things
    - you don't always want to block every forwarded email. some come from your friends and is personal email.
    - spammers can get around this by deleting the FW before they forward it. should they care, that is.<P class="body">my advice is a curt mail back telling your so called friend to get a life. in the nicest possible way of course.