Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sick of silly mail

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anybody else get sick to death of those stupid emails that are just forwarded pages of urban legends and limp jokes?<P class="body">I've had the same lame set of 'funnies' sent
round to me three times this week and it's driving me mad!<P class="body">How can I get people to stop it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, it's funny you should say. Because my friend was in KFC the other day and when she opened her chicken box found a... AHHHHHH!!!!!<P class="body">Yeah sure... those sorts of stories are stoopid as hell -- but they'r eoften funny. my favourite one is about the stripper, the girl in the audience and the pubic lice in the eye... need i say more???
    Originally posted by Mickey:
    Anybody else get sick to death of those stupid emails that are just forwarded pages of urban legends and limp jokes?<P class="body">I've had the same lame set of 'funnies' sent
    round to me three times this week and it's driving me mad!<P class="body">How can I get people to stop it?
    <P class="body">With hotmail you can block incoming fowards by blocking messages that begin FW:
    Originally posted by ASH:
    With hotmail you can block incoming fowards by blocking messages that begin FW:
    <P class="body">2 things
    - you don't always want to block every forwarded email. some come from your friends and is personal email.
    - spammers can get around this by deleting the FW before they forward it. should they care, that is.<P class="body">my advice is a curt mail back telling your so called friend to get a life. in the nicest possible way of course.