Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

unwanted hair

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi am 29 and have unwanted hair which is making me paranoid. i've noticed unwanted hair on the top parts of my thighs which weren't there before. ive recently come of the pill{dianette] october 2007, been on it for 15 years. i have suddenly noticed small hairs growing on the top inside thigh! which i never had before, and am finding embarrassing. i have read topics on thyroid and glandular problems ( through this forum) which can cause simular symptoms. My mum suffered thyroid problems ,so could it be hereditary . I have had endemetrosis for 8 years(roughly) and was wondering if this could be the cause ,or if coming off the pill has caused a hormonal enbalance.
i have searched through google and cannot find any related topics.
could anybody help please.
( p.s been tested for pcos and shows no signs ,so what else could it be?)

please help because don't want to be branded a he/she...:) sorry if i offend.
is there anyone that could either answer my questions or possible have the same embarrassing problem and could advise me on what to do. !

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey! I think you've posted this in the wrong place. Maybe Style and Appearance would be better? But never mind...

All I can think of is laser treatment...