Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What does everyone do when they finish work??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    go_away wrote: »
    then tv/sex/bed/phonecalls etc.

That's what I call multi-tasking...
  • Options
    hang out with friends on a friday night. grab a beer. hot wings. and talk like you've never talked before.
  • Options
    That's what I call multi-tasking...

RUMS medics, work hard, play harder :D
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    I masturbate furiously.

0_o

I head straight for the computer, the net geek that I am. But lately, I have been going to my new budgie first, cos he is a cutie.

Then I have dinner and watch some TV. Maybe head to town.
  • Options
    I get out of school by 3:15 though often not home til back of four, generally I head straight for msn then, shower/dinner/tv/phone mates/ bed etc :D
  • Options
    I can be back all sorts of times as I don't usually have a routine except for Monday's (back at about 10pm) and Tuesday's (back at 6:30pm) but that's it really.

First thing I do is take off my shoes and wash my hands. Then I usually check e-mails and do things that I don't usually get to do in the day. Bit of washing, tidying up etc. Then if I have smoke I may roll one if not go get a bath, and have it or if not I just read and generally chill out with candles and wot-not.