Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

People you're in love with letting you down

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
When people you fall in love with do something wrong to other people you love i.e the girl you in love with shits on your best mate what a fucking mess I feel.

I'm in love (like I've never known before) with my best mate ex who happens to be my closest girl friend I have, and she's just shit on my mate who's having some serious mental problems, by getting it on with his brother.

Too complicated to explain really, just want to say that I'm devo that somebody that I thought was so perfect, and so gracefull, can be such a heartless bitch and somebosy else that I thought was a decent mate can be such cunt to his own brother.

I'm just pissed and feel the need to writer this down.
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote: »
    When people you fall in love with do something wrong to other people you love i.e the girl you in love with shits on your best mate what a fucking mess I feel.

I'm in love (like I've never known before) with my best mate ex who happens to be my closest girl friend I have, and she's just shit on my mate who's having some serious mental problems, by getting it on with his brother.

Too complicated to explain really, just want to say that I'm devo that somebody that I thought was so perfect, and so gracefull, can be such a heartless bitch and somebosy else that I thought was a decent mate can be such cunt to his own brother.

Chin up mate. Fucking arse of a situation.
  • Options
    ohhh skivey, sounds like a really shit situation i feel for you :(

did she know you had feelings for her?

hugs mate x
  • Options
    realising people you think are great actually arent all that great is always a pretty depressing thing. But ya know, maybe just talk to her about it, find out why she did it, maybe it was a mistake or shes having problems of her own.
  • Options
    ^_^ What he said.

Sometimes good people do bad things when they are under pressure or in unusual circumstances. It doesnt' necessarily make them a bad person - but if they constantly do something to hurt someone on purpose then you can reassess. If you think your in love with her then you owe it to both of you to give her the space to explain herself at least.

Big Hugs

xxx
  • Options
    Could it be that you're also feeling so strongly about this cause you're so in love with her when you feel you shouldn't (as I understand), and there she goes and gets it on with your friends brother who shouldn't be involved either.
    Kinda opening a forbidden leighway, and creating the thought of what if it was me (if it's happening anyways) - which is as possible as her with the brother?

Don't know if that made sense. Had a hard time phrasing what it is I am actually trying to say.

But yeah, chin up. Feelings are a bitch - especially in your situation.
    :)
  • Options
    even fantastic people do really shit things sometimes.
  • Options
    even fantastic people do really shit things sometimes.

Its what makes us people and non mindless perfect robots!

...Still it's a shitty thing to do. Call her a bad person, girls hate to be called that....or that's what they say when they rip your heart out....:yeees:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I really should stay clear of this place when I've had a skinfull. :o
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I really should stay clear of this place when I've had a skinfull. :o

Tell me about it. :D
  • Options

jup, that's tough. That's even a few notches harder than neglecting your friends for a shag.

Not sure if she's realizing what folly she's doing. Might be worth to talk to her about it. If she doesn't care at all, well, look on the bright side: You unmasked someone and found out she's a bitch, before it could do more damage to you.

Unfortunately I have little advice to give you. Maybe just the saying:
    If it works: keep it.
    If it doesn't work: fix it.
    It it can't get fixed: get rid of it.
  • Options
    The hardest thing isn't realising that good people do bad things; it's that good people do bad things because of understandable and justifiable reasons.

If this girl loves the good things about your mate but can't deal with the mental health difficulties then she'll seek the good things elsewhere. His brother will be a good choice- looks like him, has the good things about him, but doesn't have the mental health difficulties.

It's not as simple as being heartless. I think that's what makes it hardest- when you know why someone did it, and you empathise with it, but still think it sucks.
  • Options

Ah that's shit. Have you spoke to her about what she's done and does she know you like her?

It's a harsh thing to do to her ex especially with his brother but people do make mistakes.
  • Options
    I agree with Kermit.

I guess i have a little confession.. i've cheated before. and its horrible. i told him, because i felt bad about it, and i knew i shouldnt have done it, and id never do it again, but we talked, sorted things about and we stayed together for another 9 months after it.
    what you have to think about is why she did it to her ex. its not nice, but perhaps she's having problems too. talk to the girl. if she's having problems, perhaps its best not to let her know how you feel, it may complicate the situation!
    But good luck with it.
  • Options

That sucks man...

Hope your situation gets better.