Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

small moan

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you know when friends really up for going some place or they say they will do something and then don't? then they come up with the lamest excuses everrrrrrrr

i wish they'd just say in the first place and be honest rather than making me feel like a shmuggggg

Comments

• Options
    Some people have a hard time saying no from the start - they feel like the're letting people down. Annoying trait I know, but it can be difficult for some people. Don't take it personally...
  • Options
    hmm..they should grow some balls or something
  • Options
    Maybe it's a January thing? A lot of people can't be bothered to go out in the cold and have no money.
  • Options
    ah its just a general moan about a friend, year round sort of thing
  • Options
    Was menna be going to the football tonight, and have just ducked out of it, for what I thought were the really good reasons of, its gonna be freezing, and I've not really got enough money, and the decision to go was made whilst under the influence on new years eve.

Feeling guilty now though!!!
  • Options
    I know what you mean Rachael. It doesn't happen often but hacks me off the most when it's regarding clubbing. E.g. February 2002, me and housemates were watching Secret Diary of Bridget Jones, ready to go out clubbing. 10 minutes before departing the flat, every single one of them ducked out. I thought "sod it" and went out anyway. It ended up being my best clubbing night of 2002. Their loss :-)
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    I know what you mean Rachael. It doesn't happen often but hacks me off the most when it's regarding clubbing. E.g. February 2002, me and housemates were watching Secret Diary of Bridget Jones, ready to go out clubbing. 10 minutes before departing the flat, every single one of them ducked out. I thought "sod it" and went out anyway. It ended up being my best clubbing night of 2002. Their loss :-)

haha :thumb: that's brave and well done!!
  • Options
    you know when friends really up for going some place or they say they will do something and then don't? then they come up with the lamest excuses everrrrrrrr

i wish they'd just say in the first place and be honest rather than making me feel like a shmuggggg

and when they decline straight from the start, you are probably like 1.gif "whyyy noootttt?"

;D

yeah, it's annoying, but some people are like that...