Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Unbreakable

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone seen this film ?

The first time I saw it advertised I thought it looked so mint, and I well wanted to watch it so last night I finally went to see it and I still don't know what I think of it!

It freaked me out, it scared me, it made me really paranoid and I was in the cinema it was about 11.30, and my mate saw me and came up behind me and said 'boo' in my ear and I nearly screamed! She scared me to death!

I think it was a good film though! I get scared easy, so it was probably that, but it was really weird as well, and if anyone has seen it, you know the scene where the little boy was pointing the gun at his dad, well me and my mates and the whole cinema were pissing ourselves laughing! I don't know if it was meant to be funny but I think probably not, but it was!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pokemon:first movie was scarier in my opinion!
    **************I'M******14********************
    Unbreakable was good but not scary.
    I enjoyed it though.
    How old are u then?
    Anyway The Exorcist is scary.
    Not that I've seen it.
    Hellraiser is creepy.
    Ish.

• Options
    I saw Unbreakable a while ago too, felt really sorry the samuel L jackson AKA mr.glass when he fell down those stairs but later on thinking back i couldn't help but chuckling now and again, call me a massacrist if u will

I see my glass is half empty...
  • Options
    I didn't think it woz that good really! It was really confusing & i found it quite boring! The sixth sense woz a lot better!!