Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who's the most important person/people in your life?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Myself obviously, then her indoors.
  • Options
    Mum, wee sis, and a couple of mates!
  • Options
    Big brother, then parents, then a couple friends one i've known for...coming up to 18 yrs and some more recent ones.
  • Options
    Daughters, my dear mother, fella, rest of immediate family (dad, brothers, niece), best pal. In that order, I guess :)

Have to echo the mushy mushy earlier thoughts about parental love, or rather a love of a parent for its child/children. It blows my mind, it's not even worth trying to articulate it in words (and it's highly unusual for me not to at least try :razz:)

Oh, and my dog of course :D
  • Options
    Everybody is important to me, especially the people who hurt me... Who have called me stupid, a dyke, fat, ugly, useless... The people who hurt me the most taught me the most about compassion and because of the bullying I feel I can appreciate friendship and love on a different level.

Closest to me are the people I consider to be my "immediate family" (people I am hardly seeing at all these days... *sigh*), my Mum, my brother and a few select friends. Then I have my "global family" which includes everyone on the planet.

Mmmm yes... Probabl a bit of a hippy answer. :chin:
  • Options
    My husband & my mum.
  • Options
    Has to be my son, mam, dad and sis
  • Options
    The most important people in my life have to be my Mum and my husband closely followed by my Grandma and my brother... I was thinking on the way home how much love I have for my husband's family so they come in next I guess!