Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Can I have your advice please?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone! :)

I've been going out with a boy for a few weeks now and I've suddenly realised that I actually fancy his best friend/my friend! and I really don't know what to do or say or should I just leave it? :( Please help! :crying:

Comments

• Options
    It depends how much you actually like your boyfriend. If you do really like your boyfriend but are just excited by the thought of fancying his friend, then give it a little while and see how you still feel.

If you really aren't that interested in your boyfriend then it's probably best to end it before someone gets hurt. However, don't even think about trying to get with his mate either....not for quite a while anyway.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    It depends how much you actually like your boyfriend.

:yes:
    of course you're going to find times when you find yourself attracted to other people. thats pretty normal. its whether or not you act on those feelings that matters.
  • Options
    Hello everyone! :)

I've been going out with a boy for a few weeks now and I've suddenly realised that I actually fancy his best friend/my friend! and I really don't know what to do or say or should I just leave it? :( Please help! :crying:

How strong are your feelings for his mate ? And how much do you like your boyfriend ?

Like Otter said at times it's naturally to be attracted to other people. It might just be a phase.