Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

spanking(not sure if this topic will be took off)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not me then. I wouldnt be seen dead in Haven for a start. :p
    Must be your more attractive twin sister that was trying to chat me up, then. :p
  • Options
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Stop flirting you losers.

Get a room.
  • Options
    I have never been spanked in a sexual way before although I do have a fascination with spanking in that I'd desire a young woman to give me a spanking, like a sort of role play thing.
    It's hard to say whether these feelings arose from childhood or not because I did receive some occasional spankings (all deserved) as a child possibly from the age of around 5 or so. The last one I got and probably the most memorable was from my Mum when I was 11. I had been foolishly playing with magnifying glasses and fire. I remember Mum giving me a calm but firm lecture followed by me removing my shorts whereupon Mum took me across her knees, lowered my undies and gave me about 20 moderately hard handsmacks across my bare bottom. After that spanking all I really felt (apart from a warm soreness over my bottom which diminished after 30 mins or so!!) was sorrow for what I'd done and upsetting Mum, redemption and no longer feeling guilty.

Despite a few memories of childhood chastisements I can't say that this attributed to a fetish because I don't ever recall thinking spanking as sexual until maybe 16 or 17. Another thing is that after the spanking when I was 11 I only ever felt emotions as described above. Also I've read somewhere that people who have never been spanked are nearly just as likely as people that have been spanked during childhood to acquire a spanking fetish.:confused:

So the question is why or how do we get spanking fetishes?
  • Options
    Halloween wrote: »
    Spanking is hot. Combined with hair pulling = :heart:

Oh yeah, it's great. Happily my boyfriend loves doing it so it's all good. :)
  • Options
    ooo yeh that hair pulling thing - weirdly i like my boobs slapped
  • Options

Nothing weird about that, not into spanking but love to scratch and pull hair as well as bite when doggy or on top with her face down and she loves having her boobs slapped hard when she is on top... I presume this is normal eh? ;)
  • Options

Ouch! babyworms. Boob slapping sounds though it may be painful, though.:eek: Surely you mean gentle slaps on your boobies.??