Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

School Trip = Love

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am 14 years old and male. The othr day our whole year went on a school trip now I was put in a group with a girl in my form. We never normally talk but decided to stay together and thats what we did and we ended up getting to know ecother quite well and we exchanged msn addies. Now on the coach home she took my name tag and stuck it on hers and drew a love heart on it and when I got home and asked her what happened to it she said she lost it but she liked it. Also i put my display pic as I Love (girls name) and she said i should keep it because she likes it. Now I am really into her and do you think she could be into me?

Comments

• Options
    I'd say so yea :).
  • Options
    Awww!

Yeah, sounds like she might like you buddy.
  • Options
    Cool cool. Im glad people think what I thougt. Could you give my any advice on asking her out and questions to ask to get to know her better and places to take her?
  • Options
    If I was you, I'd take her somewhere where you talk - like for a walk or something similar to that.
  • Options
    When I was 14, the lad I liked took me for a walk around the town park, so there was always something to look at and do, but it was alot easier to just chat as well, and I've always thought that was better than going to the cinema etc. Just an idea :)

But it does sound like she likes you, so I'm pretty sure if you just bring up the issue of asking her out she'll talk about it with you easily :)
  • Options
    You lot ar a big help. Yeah I proably will ask her out and take her for a walk or something to eat.
  • Options
    tripinlove wrote: »
    You lot ar a big help. Yeah I proably will ask her out and take her for a walk or something to eat.

Sounds a good plan mate, to be honest when I was too young to get into pubs I always went for little walks with her round town. So long as you've got a good chance to chat and get to know each other then it's all good :thumb:
  • Options
    Hey you know some times its alright to ask them how they feel about you are to tell them how you feel about them!!! You both might be to nervous to let it happen. So if no fair conclusion is met then just ask do you like me or state I like you.

They grow up so fast. :.(
  • Options
    Awwww young love, brings a lump to my throat.

Oh shit, i've got a tumour :D
  • Options
    Awww that is really cute. The others are right go for it, she's obviously interested. u could also take her to a park or somethin in the evening cos thats what we used to do when we were younger. cass :O) xx
  • Options
    hmmm she certainly sounds interested,

as for early dates/advice where to go, Places like Cinema etc aren't that good imo, you don't get time to talk or get to know one another, its beter on left for later once your established, then you can comunicate without talking, (if you get my drift :p ) but as everyone has said, Talk, walks, meals all work out nice,

Most of all, go somewhere were you'll both feel relaxed, and enjoy it, be yourself and you'll be fine, Good luck mate.
  • Options
    What a sweet story.
  • Options
    I know you guys think i have a chance but i now think i have a bigger one. I have just finished talking to her on msn and i had changed my display pic and she asked me to put the love one back on. We also got to know ecother more and i know no her date of birth, fav colour, best friend, fav school subject and lucky number etc. And we have found out we have more in common, so I think that during the summer holidays I will meet up with her alone go out to eat or walk and then ask her out and also get her something for her birthday.

Also when I do take her out should i make her pay for her meal? And should I bring her flowers?
  • Options
    I wouldnt bother with flowers at your age, might seem a little wierd i think and if you take her for a meal, pay for it yourself its just kinda gentlemanly like.
    You're probably better off doing fun stuff though rather than going for sit down formal meal type situations. Take her ice skating/bowling/walk round the park/swimming

ETA: or if you can afford it and get someone to take you there, go to alton towers or something (and its ok if she buys her own ticket for there)
  • Options
    Ask her if she's busy after school tomorrow and if not does she want to hang out or something :p
  • Options
    Aww young love. Fun stuff where yocan talk is always good. Or just hang out and see how things go, you really dont need to rush into anything.
  • Options
    This story makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D
  • Options
    I know you guys think i have a chance but i now think i have a bigger one. I have just finished talking to her on msn and i had changed my display pic and she asked me to put the love one back on. We also got to know ecother more and i know no her date of birth, fav colour, best friend, fav school subject and lucky number etc. And we have found out we have more in common, so I think that during the summer holidays I will meet up with her alone go out to eat or walk and then ask her out and also get her something for her birthday.

Also when I do take her out should i make her pay for her meal? And should I bring her flowers?

Awwwwww. I swear when i was 14 all lads did was grope?
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Awwwwww. I swear when i was 14 all lads did was grope?

That's cos the lads you were seeing were 27!! ;):p
  • Options
    Harmless wrote: »
    That's cos the lads you were seeing were 27!! ;):p

:lol:
  • Options
    S'alright for you guys saying how sweet it is, I have kids that age :nervous:
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Take her ice skating/bowling/walk round the park/swimming

Man, that takes me back. Do you guys still date in places like that? It always worked for me - cinema was best though...
    ETA: or if you can afford it and get someone to take you there, go to alton towers or something (and its ok if she buys her own ticket for there)

Even better if you can get her to buy your ticket too :D

Seriously, that's a big leap. Start off small fry and work up to a day out like that because you can bet your arse that parents will want to come too and you need to feel comfortable with each other before being together in front of your folks... or worse, hers :eek:
  • Options
    I had my first kiss on a school trip to France in pretty much the same situation in year 9. Actually, we only got to know each other on the way back, but it was before the days of MSN and mobiles, and the trip was just before the summer holidays so I didn't see her for another 6 weeks. We never got together in the end, because we weren't in any classes together in school and none of our mates hung out together. :( Came back home with the word horny written on my forehead if I remember correctly. :D

But yeah, she's into you so go for it.
  • Options
    You lot ar a big help.

lol, its coz most of us have been there man. a nice walk ending up in a cafe or somewhere where you can sit quietly and have a drink or something to eat is probably your best bet. if you can afford it, pay for it all. if not, ask if she doesn't mind going dutch before going in and ordering :lol:

good luck and let us know how you get on :thumb: