Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have wanted to try anal sex for awhile now, but I think of a way to bring it up to my partner. I just dont want to just blurt it out. I know that one of her friends has had a bad experience with it so I'm not so sure that she'll go for it. Can anybody just give me anything?

Comments

• Options
    My b/f asked me after a few drinks if there was anything i ever wanted to try in bed.. After i told him a few things i asked him what he wanted to try and he just told me he wouldnt mind trying anal, so we did...

Just do the same with your g/f and see what her reaction is, even suggest a couple of other things first just so you can see what she says.

I know that one of her friends has had a bad experience with it so I'm not so sure that she'll go for it. Can anybody just give me anything?

She might not be into it, but theres no harm in bringing it up and seeing what her reaction is, Good luck:)
  • Options
    I have wanted to try anal sex for awhile now, but I think of a way to bring it up to my partner. I just dont want to just blurt it out. I know that one of her friends has had a bad experience with it so I'm not so sure that she'll go for it. Can anybody just give me anything?

Why not just buy a strap-on dildo, produce it during sex and ask her to use it on you? :p
  • Options
    you should not apply others experiences on you.
  • Options
    twinkle20 wrote: »
    you should not apply others experiences on you.

Good point. You didn't find it a good experience then, Twinkle? I'll make a mental note never to try it ... ;)
  • Options
    Just discuss stuff you'd like to try. She might have some suggestions too, and it could be an all-round profitable experience :)
    She probs won't judge by her friend - I mean, I've heard some pretty nasty anal stories and while I've never tried it, if my guy ever wanted to I'd be open to experimentation :)
  • Options
    sorry if this is going off topic, but what kind of nasty things happen? i've never had anything go wrong and I'm kind of curious....

As for suggesting it, I agree with the others that you should make it part of a sexy conversation about what you want to do to each other...
  • Options
    sorry if this is going off topic, but what kind of nasty things happen? i've never had anything go wrong and I'm kind of curious....

Eh, I've never tried it but have heard stories about anal beads/penises being pulled out too fast and creating a suction that basically pulled shit out with it :( not nice. Unless my bf really wants to try it I'm quite happy without risking that kinda thing! Also dontcha have to be really careful about cross-infection between anus and vagina? Just seems a lot of effort, possible pain, and fuss for something that could end messily. That's just what I've heard :)