Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Prom shoes...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Haha, I love how whenever I need to buy shoes I rely on this place :hyper:

Basically. It's my prom next week. I have the dress, I have the bag, I have a vague idea of what jewelery to wear, I have my little tiara :angel: and I have my hair sorted. But as ever, I have no idea what shoes to wear with it. And I'm hoping you clever people have seen some.

I'll try and post a picture in a bit, but basically, it's a knee length pale pink dress with little straps (though they are removable and I'm not sure if I'll wear them yet). It's got a little sash across it, with a diamante brooch, and my bags a similar colour with little sparkly things all over it. My tiara and jewelery are silver.

So yeah. Until I get a picture up, any ideas will be great because I spent all day looking today and I'm stumped. :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    go for silver and strappy - nice and reliable :p, and have you got a Brantano near you? I got mine from there. :)

And why are you going to a prom? Is it for college? Can I come, thanks.
  • Options
    I'm thinking brimingham may have some, lets go, like tomorrow!!
  • Options
    I'm thinking brimingham may have some, lets go, like tomorrow!!

:lol: When I get my magical money tree to grow eh?

And yeah Em, it's for college. Come if you like, I have a spare ticket after all. :)
  • Options
    easy = i buy - u pay back !!
  • Options
    I got these shoes to go with my graduation ball dress. The heel isn't too high so good if you don't wear heels often like me. Sounds like they might go with your dress and bag.

http://www.faith.co.uk/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=797285&language=en-GB&cid=113
  • Options
    silverhalo wrote: »
    I got these shoes to go with my graduation ball dress. The heel isn't too high so good if you don't wear heels often like me. Sounds like they might go with your dress and bag.

http://www.faith.co.uk/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=797285&language=en-GB&cid=113

Ooh they're pretty. Didn't think of looking anywhere like that, may have to bribe my mum. Though I'm pretty sure I owe her enough already haha.
    easy = i buy - u pay back !!

Never going to happen :)
  • Options
    You need help finding a pair of shoes - whats wrong Nikki, are you feeling OK? :razz:

But yessy, I like that linky pair, or anything similiar thats the style you should go for.

When is the prom?
  • Options
    *Ashlee* wrote: »
    You need help finding a pair of shoes - whats wrong Nikki, are you feeling OK? :razz:

I'm crap with shoes. Any other type of shopping and I'm well away. But shoe shopping.... :no:

I could do with finding a big New Look really. Ours isn't always the best, and my New Look card is clear atm...:chin:
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    I could do with finding a big New Look really. Ours isn't always the best, and my New Look card is clear atm...:chin:

Wolverhampton has a massive New Look and quite a large selection of shoes... and only 15 mins on the train :thumb: