Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

For the Girls...being Celebet

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hellow Everyone,

My orginal post was about me being celebet and then i added another one about girls but didnt get much respond. Therefore, i thought let just make new thread. This following is the original post i had in my tread.

Can girls be celebet for a long time? ALso will they have wetdreams or something similar? Cuz my friend she said she has never had sex but she was in a relationship for 5 years. I was just wondering if she is lying or not. I mean girls are very emotional than guys. So wut do you all think? :)

Comments

• Options
    Whats 'celebet'?

It's probably 'so' obvious isnt it?
  • Options
    Please learn how to spell. The word is 'celibate'.
  • Options
    Please learn how to spell. The word is 'celibate'.

Thank you. I was hoping someone would point it out before I would have to.

Back on track- I am a girl and I have never once had a wet dream. I don't think it is actually possible for girls to have them. Hope that answers your question.
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    Back on track- I am a girl and I have never once had a wet dream. I don't think it is actually possible for girls to have them. Hope that answers your question.

I have :blush: I've had a few and actually orgasmd too
  • Options
    kangoo wrote: »
    I have :blush: I've had a few and actually orgasmd too

Serious?!
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    Serious?!

Yeah its v weird. Especially since in one of them I had sex with Britney Spears and in the other I had sex with a christmas tree! :eek2: I've probably only had about 5 in my lifetime though
  • Options
    Yeah its v weird. Especially since in one of them I had sex with Britney Spears and in the other I had sex with a christmas tree! :eek2: I've probably only had about 5 in my lifetime though
    what the fuck.. .how.. can you and a christmas tree..

Im intreiged.. details :p:naughty:
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »

See, I wasn't gonna ask.... but seeing as someone else asked.... yeah, details on the logistics of sex with a christmas tree would be most interesting
  • Options
    I've had sexual dreams and orgasmed as a result too. Great fun - hilarious when you wake up the next morning and your boyfriend's looking at you and wondering how to ask.....!! :thumb:
  • Options
    I had sex with a christmas tree! :eek2:

Merry Christmas!!! :D

I've also orgasmed during a dream... Don't necessarily remember what the dream was about but I do know it has happened - I think it momentarily wakes me up before dropping back down to sleep.

Has only happened a couple of times though...
  • Options
    micro69 wrote: »
    Can girls be celebet for a long time? ALso will they have wetdreams or something similar? Cuz my friend she said she has never had sex but she was in a relationship for 5 years. I was just wondering if she is lying or not. I mean girls are very emotional than guys. So wut do you all think? :)

I was celibate for a year (with practically no sex realted activity in that time). Can quite happily cope as well. Some people dont have high sex drives, some wait for religious beliefs and some dont like or feel the need to have casual sex (like me).
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »

It wasn't like really graphic! I can't really remember, I'm guessing it had a willy? I remember that all the other christmas trees got jealous though
  • Options
    I have sex dreams sometimes. However, I never orgasm in them, and I'm usually trying to have sex in the dream but circumstances prevent it, so I rarely actually manage to have sex in my sex dreams! Very frustrating when I wake up to remember my boyfriend lives 200 miles away. Hmm, thinking about it, that's probably the root of the dreams in the first place! :chin:
  • Options
    Well ive never had a wet dream and ive had times when i havent had sex in about 6 months
  • Options
    Courtesy of Wikipedia :

"Regarding women, Kinsey found in 1953 that nearly 40 percent of the 5,628 women he interviewed experienced at least one nocturnal orgasm (orgasm during sleep), or "wet dream," by the time they were forty-five years old. A smaller study published in the Journal of Sex Research in 1986 found that 85 percent of the women who had experienced nocturnal orgasms had done so by the age of twenty-one, some even before they turned thirteen. In addition, women who have orgasms during sleep usually have them several times a year. Dr. Kinsey and his colleagues defined female nocturnal orgasm as sexual arousal during sleep that awakens one to perceive the experience of orgasm. Girls and women who don't have orgasms in their sleep, or who don't know whether or not they've had them, are perfectly normal. It may be easier for men to identify their wet dreams because of the "ejaculatory evidence." Vaginal secretions could be a sign of sexual arousal without orgasm."
  • Options
    nuns manage it all their lives....

i wouldn't want to though....i manage 3 weeks before going slightly nutty
  • Options
    I have lots of them. They're brilliant. :yes:

But as for being celibate - stuff that nonsense. :yuck: A girl needs to be ploughed. Can I get a HALLEJUAH!
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I have lots of them. They're brilliant. :yes:

But as for being celibate - stuff that nonsense. :yuck: A girl needs to be ploughed. Can I get a HALLEJUAH!

Lady, you crack me up! :lol:
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »

HALLELUJAH!!! :D:p
  • Options
    I've had quite a few wet dreams... When I first got them I'd always wake up before the orgasm... but now I wake up after. :D
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Vaginal secretions could be a sign of sexual arousal without orgasm."

Or you've pissed the bed again :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Or you've pissed the bed again :D

:lol:
  • Options
    Yeah, i've had a few 'wet dreams' too. I don't get them a few times a year though, misleading Kinsey :mad:
  • Options
    I can't imagine not having them!

Still, no matter how good the 'dream sex' is, it doesn't replace intimacy one bit. :impissed: