Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Victoria's Secret

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You guys have that there, right? I'm sure I"ve read it in threads about bras. Anyways, they don't sell the clothes around here in stores and I was wondering if anybody had ever bought any of their pants? I've got their latest catalog and they have some really cute jeans at pretty good prices (and free shipping :p ) and since my regular store has been shitty with the jean sales I thought I might try this. But as we all know pants shopping is probably the worst shopping and should be illegeal to do so without trying them on, (especially since I can wear 2 different sizes of even the same brand and general style :\) so I thought I would ask any opinions. They do seem to have a good return policy (though I've never tried it and it could be horrible), but thats always such a pain in the ass.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think we have it here!

I went to Victoria's Secret on Madison Avenue in March though and got fitted up there. They measured me in the shop, gave me a voucher with my bra size on it and then I handed that in at the fitting room where I got a box of all different styles of bras in my size to try on. I bought a push up one and I lurrrrve it :D

One thing I didn't understand though is that they said "You're a 32C but you should wear a 34B". So I said "well can I try both in this style?" and she said "No they only do the 32C in the little sexy bras". lol.