Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lucky Charms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who remembers these (or is lucky enough to live in a country where you can still buy them!!!)

I absolutely love them, they were the best cereal ever... I'm so upset they don't make them over here any more. Does anyone know where I can buy some for a cheaper price - either an internet site or a shop?

Comments

• Options
    Yeaaah they were the shit. We need to get our shit together and start importing this, Mountain Dew, beef jerky, Oreos, and a few other things en-mass. Start hijacking cargo ships if we have to.
  • Options
    Who remembers these (or is lucky enough to live in a country where you can still buy them!!!)

I absolutely love them, they were the best cereal ever... I'm so upset they don't make them over here any more. Does anyone know where I can buy some for a cheaper price - either an internet site or a shop?

Aaaaah mate I LOVE LUCKY CHARMS !! Whenever i go to america i have at least one bowl a day !!

You can buy them on Ebay !!

Why did they stop selling them over here?
  • Options
    You can also get them in the posh looking costcutter in Dulwich Village, or you used to be able to. £8 a pack, mind.
  • Options
    Lucky Charms are £7 a box in Selfridges. As are Oreos. I was oh-so-tempted, but i resisted. They need to bring both back!
  • Options
    Lucky Charms are £7 a box in Selfridges. As are Oreos. I was oh-so-tempted, but i resisted. They need to bring both back!

They have Oreos in Farmfoods up here for 60p a box. Finding a Farmfoods is the tricky part though.
  • Options
    Am I the only one who has never heard of Lucky Charms ?
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    They have Oreos in Farmfoods up here for 60p a box. Finding a Farmfoods is the tricky part though.

ohhh! bargainous! now to find a farmfoods...errrm. we'll see.
  • Options
    I loved those! My ex's nan bought me some back from Canada but we split up soon after and I never got them back from him. Hmph. lol. Apparently you can get them in the Bull Ring in Birmingham somewhere.
  • Options
    amnesia wrote: »
    I loved those! My ex's nan bought me some back from Canada but we split up soon after and I never got them back from him. Hmph. lol. Apparently you can get them in the Bull Ring in Birmingham somewhere.

yeah, thatll be in Selfridges for £7 a box...
  • Options
    shadow wrote:
    Iv heard of them but dont know what they are.
    They're cereal. And they're oh-so-good.

Clicky.