Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

most embarrassing moment!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When I was in Peru, we went white water rafting (which was ACES). I was wearing a kinda skimpyish bikini, but a t-shirt over the top so when I took the wetsuit off I made sure I was all covered up and things. Except when I got on the coach in just my bikini top, I got half way down the coach and my friend said "Franki, your nipple is showing". Which meant that two of my (male) teachers, one of my teachers' sons, and about half of the (20-something) students ended up seeing my nipple. Yeh, that actually was really fucking embarrassing. And people keep bringing it up :o.
  • Options
    Only embarrassing thing i can think of is at work one day i was carrying a very heavy box and i needed to go into a room to put it down. There were two extremely fit kiddys stood by the door, i lent against the door (that was always locked :impissed:) because i was about to drop it, trying to look all cool an stuff, some fucker had left the door open and i just went flying. I tried to make a joke out of it but they just looked at me and walked off :grump:

No underwear related embarrassments i'm afraid.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    ooh, ooh, me! I remember another one. I was all dressed up in my schoolgirl uniform- you know the thing, a tight white shirt tied in a knot under my pushed up, squeezed together, wonderbra'd bosom, taut young stomach on display and a mini tartan box pleat skirt. Of course, I had some long white socks and high heels on too, along with pigtails to complete the outfit. Well, I was teetering along the road, blue wicked in hand when a big lorry drove past. The wind blew my skirt right up so the driver could see my big white schoolgirl knickers, and as it had been raining the day before, he splashed a big dirty puddle of water up at me. Of course my shirt top went see through and I had to try to rub some of the mud off my half exposed titties. I had to go to the party like that too, as it was too late to turn back.

:lol:
  • Options
    I was 8 and late for school. If we didn't have a good reason, we'd get into trouble, so I got my mum to come and explain why I was late (car had broken down). All was well until my mum made her way out of the classroom. My mum (bless her) is not the steadiest on her feet, so slipped, slid halfway across the classroom, and ended up with her knee wedged in the teacher's wastepaper basket. The entire class was faced to watch this spectacle. Embarrassed is not the word for it. It took me a long, long time to live that one down.

The other one is a sort of restrospective embarrassment. Went on holiday with quite a few friends and learnt some months later that several of them had spent significant amounts of it with their ears against mine and my boyfriend's room wall, listening to us have sex. :blush:
  • Options
    I have a "most embarrassing moment EVARRR" type thing at least once a week.
  • Options
    A golden duck, on debut.
  • Options
    I was wearing this super cute white catsuit, when I got pushed into a water fountain by a friend. When I got up the front was all stuck to my huge giant tits and the fabric was see-through so you could see my pert erect nipples and their colour. Then as the sun shone down on me, the catsuit dried out, the sun was so hot that it shrank the fabric of my catsuit so that the crotch was really tights and you could see my fanny lips pressed up against it like a white camel's toe.

the end

:lol: lmaos...is the OP for real or what.
  • Options
    I don't get embarrassed that easily, but....

I pissed my pants on a school trip when I was about 7; that was quite embarrassing at the time :p

Also, I can be a little too show-ee-off-ee after a few too many ales... cock windmills (infront of friends parents) and pissing in inappropriate places are a favorite... but we all do that... don't we? :yes:

To be honest the most embarrassed I've been was when I picked up this girls keys at a party (they'd dropped out of her pocket). She was in a conversation at the time so I thought I'd just hang on to them until she realizes she's dropped them... only I forgot and went home with them. She had to spend the night at a neighbors because she couldn't get in her house and I had to do a lot of apologizing the next morning when I went to drop them off :blush:
  • Options
    I was wearing this super cute white catsuit, when I got pushed into a water fountain by a friend. When I got up the front was all stuck to my huge giant tits and the fabric was see-through so you could see my pert erect nipples and their colour. Then as the sun shone down on me, the catsuit dried out, the sun was so hot that it shrank the fabric of my catsuit so that the crotch was really tights and you could see my fanny lips pressed up against it like a white camel's toe.

the end

:lol: :thumb: just what i was thinking
  • Options
    A few years back when I worked at Mc'Donalds.

I had a buttoned up shirt but it was rather tight around my boobs. I was waiting for another one to be ordered at the time.

Anyways, I worked on lobby (the area where all the customers sit) and unbeknown to me, the buttons where my boobs were had popped open. I kept having boys wink at me and stuff but I really didn't click on. A few of my male work mates kept doing similar things too.

It wasn't until about half an open later after gawd knows how many people have seen my boobs in my bra that my manager came up to me laughing and went "stace, do up your buttons". I was not impressed.
  • Options
    when i was on holiday in cyprus i was lying on a sunlounger on the beach, and i decided i was thirsty.
    my drink was kinda buried in the sand a little bit behind me (as the sun moved i moved the sunlounger to be in the sun so it was further away from the drink to when i actually put it)
    being a lazy git, i couldnt be bothered to get up to get the drink, and decided to lean over the back of the sunlounger instead and get it.
    idiot that i am - my weight caused the lounger to topple over backwards, and i fell off the back onto some fat german bloke who was lying on a towel behind me. (WHY he'd decided to lie that close to me i dont know. perve ;) )
    it was horrible. i actually fell ON him and he was all.. sweaty and orrible. he found it quite amusing and probably thought it was some kind of come on - but i was mortified. everyone around saw it happen!

theres been quite a few embarassing moments.. just cant seem to think of any right now!

.. whacking my self on the head and knocking myself out must be one of them :p
    (i was about 11 and walked into one of those turnstile things going into a ride in disney)
  • Options
    I got caught shaggin' a chicken but it was a really hot moment.
  • Options
    Makoto wrote: »
    I got caught shaggin' a chicken but it was a really hot moment.

sol.
  • Options
    Sol sux.

Magners and ice all the way!
  • Options
    I can think of more for me ...

once i was working in a shop on the help desk and right next to it we had like a stock room .. anyway i had had literally two hours sleep and felt sick and i had a massive que and half way through serving a customer i had to rush out to the back and be sick four times (yakking up all my ribena i had just drank :() and i can be pretty noisy when im being sick too so everybody had heard .... niiice

i wasn't really embarassed though i think i still felt a little drunk i was just more angry at all the customers for being there gr
  • Options
    I've mentioned mine on here before, I think, I've had so many embarrassing moments in my life that they've all kind of blurred into one.

The worst was in my first year at Uni went I went a bit wild on the drink (par for the course) before going to a houseparty so my flatmate and I decided we'd drink everything in sight in the flat beforehand - cue downing loads of red wine, bacardi, ouzo, John Smiths, whiskey and Lambrusco Rosso. Got to the houseparty and we were WASTED, so decided - as you do - to go out stealing signs. Found a sandwich board that had been left unrestrained outside a newsagents and started running down the street with it when I fell flat and smashed my face off the sign. Blood everywhere and my second-to-front tooth had been knocked out. Left the blood-stained sandwich board, and started running down the street with my lost tooth and my flatmate, it wasn't even painful I was so wrecked.

Just before we got back to the house we got stopped by a couple on their WAY to the pub (bear in mind this was about 8pm) who stopped us to ask what the fuck was going on (I think they thought we'd had a domestic) and then the woman dragged me into Londis to buy some milk to put my tooth in. I can't imagine what this looked like to the shop workers! Put my tooth in this pint of milk and then they called an ambulance. The paramedics were [understandably] disgusted and took me to hospital where it was literally shoved back in to "re-root" itself. Now if this wasn't painful and embarrassing enough as it was, this was the hospital where I was doing my first placement :( I never lived it down, and my tooth is still a bit weird. You'd think I would have learned a lesson from that but up until last year I still used to feel the strong urge to steal signs when inebriated.

My more recent embarrassments aren't quite as painful, I suppose. On Boxing Night we stayed over at my boyfriend's brother's house and slept on their sofa bed in the living room. Next morning my boyfriend went out to buy breakfast stuff and the paper and I sat and did a bit of reading. A few minutes later boyfriend's brother's 14 year old son comes downstairs so we sat gabbing for about 10 minutes and then he offered to make a brew. He left the room and I realise that my pyjama top had been partly open and he must've had a good old view of my left boob for the entire conversation.

He hasn't mentioned it to this day, but the embarrassment is still hanging in the air between us. Shameful.

On New Year's Eve I thought I heard the taxi outside, ran downstairs ahead of everyone else (I like to sit in the front because I obviously still have the mentality of an 8 year old) and jumped in the front seat. Then I realised it wasn't a taxi at all and just some random bloke waiting for his mates. He must've thought I was the biggest twat going, haha.
  • Options
    the taxi one is brilliant, made me chuckle!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I've seen something similar to the taxi thing in a TV advert for a car...
    This woman comes out of ballet lessons, enters a car and sits in the front seat. The man at the driver's seat stares at her with the funniest expression of surprise ever (I can't describe it, it was because of his face) and then she looks back and realises her husband/bf's car as a different one.
  • Options
    Last year I went to London to go to a frirnd's BBQ. So anyway, I phoned him up for directions and he gave them to me. I managed to get on to the right tube train but got off at the wrong stop. So, I phoned him and panicked and he told me to calm down and get a taxi back to the tube station. So, I did this and finally managed to get to his house about 1 and a half hours later. When I walked into his garden, everyone just sat there and cheered. :o

Later in the vening (same place & time) we were all offered some whiskey. I mentioned that I'd never tried it before but would try someone's before asking for my own glass of it. I got told to sniff it then taste it. I ended up just taking a mouthful and nearly spat it out - apparantely, I looked as though I was about to cry. After the mouthgul of whiskey (as well as 2 glasses of champagne & half a can of Carlsberg) I got rather drunk and had to keep walking around and trying not fall over - everyone knew (apparantely) that I was slightly drunk but didn't bother to say anything. And I still get laughed at for this now.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    Last year I went to London to go to a frirnd's BBQ. So anyway, I phoned him up for directions and he gave them to me. I managed to get on to the right tube train but got off at the wrong stop. So, I phoned him and panicked and he told me to calm down and get a taxi back to the tube station. So, I did this and finally managed to get to his house about 1 and a half hours later. When I walked into his garden, everyone just sat there and cheered. :o

I swear I heard this before, on another forum maybe? is it you lol..

Ummm, brother n his gf walked in on me n an ex, a few times actually, ummm... I remember getting exstremely drunk one night, the first time I met lolzabeth and walking into the side of a house, I mean a HOUSE, its big enough to miss. other than that, not a hell of alot ;( im boring.
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    On New Year's Eve I thought I heard the taxi outside, ran downstairs ahead of everyone else (I like to sit in the front because I obviously still have the mentality of an 8 year old) and jumped in the front seat. Then I realised it wasn't a taxi at all and just some random bloke waiting for his mates. He must've thought I was the biggest twat going, haha.

HAHA! I've done that twice, and got miffed when I told them to hurry up after I told them my destination. :lol:
  • Options
    Oh, when I was 15 as well, I was in the park at summer and was drinking on the swings. Welp, lad I fancied was strolling by, I thought since my dutch courage was pumping through my veins I'd do a trick.

The trick being doing a big ol' swing and then jumping off to go a gymnastic-y TADA kind of pose.

Unluckily, it didn't occur to me that my skirt was caught in the chain. I attempted to jump off, swung forward and dunted my chin on the mulch, skirt ripped, naff Tammy Girl 'Tuesday' pants on a Friday on display.

Nice. He laughed and I had to go home drunk, and with a bloody mouth only to be told off.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Briggi the taxi one is cracking.

Tbh I dont actually have many embarrassing moments as such, but I am still traumatised from an old one.

When I was about 8, my mum used to send me to a childminder after school. It was a mother of one of the girls in my class. Mum was never too hot on keeping up with usual motherly things, and my knickers were last on her list.
    One day when she came to pick me up, I stood up but the knickers fell down (lack of elastic!) I was mortified, everyone (and I mean everyone - well it seemed like everyone from the whole of the county was in their living room) saw my knickers on the floor and my bright red face! :o

I can remember it as if it was yesterday :(
  • Options
    This was tragically embarassing for me. My boyfriend had opened up to me about a girl friend of his that had died. She was like his bestfriend and they were really close and she died quite suddenly. Anyway few days later in conversation with him and his friends we are talking about names we hate..and I say 'Oh I hate the name ___ It's so ugly'. I really wanted to smack myself in the face.

Ermm...in Primary School when I was 12 I brought in my manky old Mr Snowman to go to a sleepover because I was rather attached to him. Anyway the most popular boy at school found it in the cloakroom at going home time and proceeded to wave it around the classroom asking who it belonged to.

I had just started dating my first boyfriend ever and went round to his house. Was complimenting his mum on the decor in the living room while eating one of those sun lolly things and it popped out and landed on the white carpet.

One time I was on the blob..without being graphic I was basically changing a sanitary towel but being scatty (and not a skank I assure thee) completely forgot about it and left it erm...out..Anyway my mum's boyfriend decided to mention it to my mum who told me to dispose of it next time because it's not very nice. ONE TIME EVER :rolleyes: :blush:
  • Options
    Almost caught in the act of extreme masturbation by female parental unit. Tried to cover myself up with duvet, her curiosity tried to get the better of her and she tried to pull it back off. After some wrangling I exclaimed "I'M SCRATCHING MY BUM!!"

The scars, they burn.
    The way you worded that made me laugh out loud :D
  • Options
    At the time, i was bloody scared but can see the funny side of it now.

When i was 17, i was crusiing in Brighton, in me leathers as i had a bike, and met this other biker. Tall, bearded, good looking, rather yummy in fact. Anyhoo he says 'Do you want to come back to my place, i've got a playroom ?' So i said yeah, not knowing what a 'playroom' was. (It's a room you have for having sex in, especially if you're into leather/rubber/BDSM etc)

So we gets back to his place and he says 'Go in there (the playroom) i'll be back in a bit'. So in i go, and in hindsight, there was a yale type lock on the door but you needed the key to GET OUT, not in. Anyway this rooms painted black, window boarded up, pentagram on the floor, black candles, sort of an altar at one end, and i'm thinking SHIT SHIT SHIT !

So he comes back in, in flowing black robes, and says 'Get on the altar'. 'Why ?' i says, 'Because i'm going to sacrifice you !' Too which he pulls a knife out of the sleeve of his robe. I spose it was about a foot long (the knife) but to me it looked like some 8 foot Samurai sword, and i just lost it. Started screaming and crying, nearly wet meself He's trying to calm me down, saying he wont do anything, its just pretend etc. Finally he opens the door and like a bat out of hell i run for me life.

A couple of months pass, and i'm at a party and get chatting to this bloke and he says do you want to come back to my playroom ? I told him in no uncertain terms, no, and proceeded to explain what had happend to me and calling the bloke i'd met a c**t, tosser, wanker, bastard etc several times.

It then dawned on me that the bloke at the party i was talking to, was the guy i met in Brighton, cept he'd shaved his beard off and he hadn't recognised me either. Ooops
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    At the time, i was bloody scared but can see the funny side of it now.

When i was 17, i was crusiing in Brighton, in me leathers as i had a bike, and met this other biker. Tall, bearded, good looking, rather yummy in fact. Anyhoo he says 'Do you want to come back to my place, i've got a playroom ?' So i said yeah, not knowing what a 'playroom' was. (It's a room you have for having sex in, especially if you're into leather/rubber/BDSM etc)

So we gets back to his place and he says 'Go in there (the playroom) i'll be back in a bit'. So in i go, and in hindsight, there was a yale type lock on the door but you needed the key to GET OUT, not in. Anyway this rooms painted black, window boarded up, pentagram on the floor, black candles, sort of an altar at one end, and i'm thinking SHIT SHIT SHIT !

So he comes back in, in flowing black robes, and says 'Get on the altar'. 'Why ?' i says, 'Because i'm going to sacrifice you !' Too which he pulls a knife out of the sleeve of his robe. I spose it was about a foot long (the knife) but to me it looked like some 8 foot Samurai sword, and i just lost it. Started screaming and crying, nearly wet meself He's trying to calm me down, saying he wont do anything, its just pretend etc. Finally he opens the door and like a bat out of hell i run for me life.

A couple of months pass, and i'm at a party and get chatting to this bloke and he says do you want to come back to my playroom ? I told him in no uncertain terms, no, and proceeded to explain what had happend to me and calling the bloke i'd met a c**t, tosser, wanker, bastard etc several times.

It then dawned on me that the bloke at the party i was talking to, was the guy i met in Brighton, cept he'd shaved his beard off and he hadn't recognised me either. Ooops

Haha. I remember you saying this before! I would have crapped myself. Knifes scare me so much and guns.
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »

Man, did not happen to me, but i just returned from a friends place and they told me that story that happened to a collegue of study of said friend and that collegue's girlfriend.

So they were shopping but ate a lot of beans beforehand and the girl had really bad bowel movements and was nearly shitting herself, so they hurried up, she paid the grocieries while the boyfriend already got the car for a kickstart. So the girl jumps right into the car let the loudest bean-stinking fart rip out and shouts, "GO MAN, I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK FOR MUCH LONGER.", when from the drivers seat returns, "pardon? Who are you?" She got into the wrong car, she apologizes and enters the boyfriends car and they drove off. The car she mistook for her boyfriends car followed them, ALL THE WAY TO THEIR HOME, when the man got out of his car and handed the girl her purse she left in his car.

hilarity.

oh and briggi, I remember you telling the 14yo boy story already and he was fully aware your boob was showing, he was just clever enough to not let you notice to have more of the show :P haha...
    naff Tammy Girl 'Tuesday' pants on a Friday on display.

OH THE HUMANITY :D:D