Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Strangest compliments?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I get compliment on my nose lots - which is great as I used to hate it. It's a little one that slightly flicks up at the end.
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote: »
    I was smaller than all of them so would get drowned under a sea of people grabbing my hair for a smell)... :eek2:

:lol:
  • Options
    I am actually a weirdo magnet, so I've had some right gems. I think my favourite was "You're a complete bitch, and I'm finding it very attractive". Thanks mate.
  • Options
    I am actually a weirdo magnet, so I've had some right gems. I think my favourite was "You're a complete bitch, and I'm finding it very attractive". Thanks mate.

Yeah I have had something liek that. "wow you could be in Mean Girls" so I was like oh right.. sorry am I being out of order? So he said "No no, I love it!"
  • Options
    My bf had got told once his voice sounds smooth like chocolate.
  • Options
    A girl in my college asked my if I'd had a nose job.
    I guess it was a sort of compliment in a round about sort of way!
    Oh, and 'you've got blowjob lips'... not so much as strange, but irritating.

oh and 'amazing arches' - when talking about my eyebrows.

I think people just like picking apart my face in general, for some strange reason!
  • Options
    i get told i have soft skin quite alot
  • Options
    my eyes .. dont know why, one guy said you could tell everything by my eyes not sure what THAT means and other when he was particularly pissed off with me said 'you cant fool me with ur fucking big beautiful brown eyes kate' ..

and my ex said my bum was like a peach then bit it

there are some funny ones on this thread :)
  • Options
    Some man said to me "I really like bigger women" :eek: Charming! Just as well I like ugly men eh!!!

I have also been told I have nice ears. FACT.

hahaha that one made me laugh ! :lol: fair play you should have said that bit about ugly men back to him