Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bloke going to lapdancing club, would it bother you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    Hmmm I dunno. My mates who have worked as lapdancers say a fair amount of the blokes look very embarrassed, can't look them in eye and are generally terrified.

My bloke said he did have a lap dance in the past and it was crap and just made him feel frustrated and a bit sad.

Yeah, it can be a bit 'embarrassing'... But that doesn't mean it's not good :)

Looking them in the eye... Well, the thing is, your eyes are usually elsewhere! ;)
    My bloke said he did have a lap dance in the past and it was crap and just made him feel frustrated and a bit sad.

Well there's a surprise! He's not gonna tell you "Oh, it was fucking ace having some other bird's arse grinding in my face" is he? :lol:
  • Options
  • Options
    Why not? It was before I even knew him. I wouldn't care if he'd have said: "yes I enjoyed it".

Do guys go and have a wank afterwards? I just imagine it *would* be quite frustrating to have someone wind you up and you can't touch them or do anything.

It is VERY frustrating - especially if your twated.
  • Options
    Do guys go and have a wank afterwards? I just imagine it *would* be quite frustrating to have someone wind you up and you can't touch them or do anything.

It is frustrating, which is why I rarely go in the places that do private dances - keeps the temptation/frustration to a minimum.

Don't usually go for a wank afterwards - usually utterly wankered and see if I can't get hold of one of my fuck buddies.

It's usually quite funny sitting there on the Tube thinking "Why aren't all these girls taking their clothes off.......?!" :lol:
    Why not? It was before I even knew him. I wouldn't care if he'd have said: "yes I enjoyed it".

I think there would be a fair few people on here that would *still* take exception at their bloke *ever* having enjoyed a lap-dance... :yeees:
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Well there's a surprise! He's not gonna tell you "Oh, it was fucking ace having some other bird's arse grinding in my face" is he? :lol:

Why not? It wouldn't bother me, and he knows it wouldn't bother me.
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote: »
    Why not? It wouldn't bother me, and he knows it wouldn't bother me.

I think you are in the minority with this one.
  • Options
    I wouldn't be bothered...if it's on a lad's night out, and it's just for fun, then why not? It's understood that it's just entertainment...same degree of involvement as going to the cinema or something!!

And tbh...if you were paranoid about a bloke going behind your back and pulling, there'd be less chance of that in a lapdancing club...less girls, and none of them he can touch anyway!! :lol:
  • Options
    I'm not particularly enamoured of lapdancing (or any similar) establishments but that's another issue.

In terms of boyfriends going, it doesn't bother me at all. They can fill their boots if they're into that kind of thing. My ex and his mates were mad about lapdancing clubs and it didn't effect our relationship or sex life. At the time I thought it reflected a bit sadly on him, but each to their own and I never tried to stop him or felt insecure about it. Our sex life was fine (well, it was alright, but that wasn't the fault of the lapdancers :p) and I'm sure if I'd ever wanted to go and watch men dance about in their scanties he wouldn't have been bothered ;)

My fella now has been there, done all that and then some. So he's not really interested anymore which is good because I have to say I feel a bit differently about it now that the man in my life has changed from being simply the boyfriend figure into father of my children. It makes things seem a bit different, rightly or wrongly.
  • Options
    I don't think it would bother me. Most of his friends have gfs and i don't think it's their kinda thing anyway, as they all tend to go out together.
    If he had a private dance i'd be a bit annoyed - because i can do it for free haha. :p
  • Options
    My bloke told me he went to a lapdancing club the other night, it was his birthday and he was drunk and was given a free entry pass in a bar.

Didn't bother me to be honest.

He didn't have a dance and I told him most girls working in places like that think the men are losers and are dead in the eyes and are probably thinking about what they want for dinner.

I don't think I'd have cared even if he had had a dance, I would just think it's a waste of money.

Would it bother you?
    I have thought about this and talked to my partner about this as well and if I was asked this a few years ago I would have been shocked and whatever about him going but now it wouldn't bother me. Actually I would want to come along, to see what the "hype" would be all about :lol:
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    and he doesn't say anything when I go to these places :p

Lesbian :D
  • Options
    Are there any gay lapdancing clubs ?
  • Options
    It wouldn't bother me if he went, but I'd be a bit iffy if he paid for a dance. But then, I can pretty much guarantee that he isn't into that kind of thing anyway (unless it's me, obviously), so I don't think it will ever be an issue.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    My sister's a dances three nights a week as well as holding down a 9 to 5 job monday to friday. She loves dancing, and from what she tells me most of the other girls do.

She;s always got tales of slimy twats, but at then she got stories of really interesting blokes she's met.

I enjoy going to lap dancing clubs - I think they're fuckign good fun. I think the majority of blokes see it for what is is to be honest, just a good bit of entertainment. It's nice being approached by girls asking you if they can take their kit off for you.

Any bloke that says he insn't into girls taking their clothes off for them is either gay or reallu shy or a liar.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    nah it wouldn't bother me. i'm not sure how i'd feel if they paid for a dance, i'm sure i'd get over it though. i'm quite self-assured so think that helps. :)
  • Options
    Nah it wouldn't bother me. My boyfriends been to a couple of lapdancing clubs with mates before (Stag dos etc), but hasn't had a dance (as fas as i know!). He says he refuses to pay for stuff like that, but I can't guarantee that he wouldn't do it if his mate paid for it for him! It doesn't really bother me though, blokes are blokes at the end of the day.
  • Options
    Doesn't bother me either.