Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Breast reductions...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That is really horrible. I hope you're alright :heart:

Are you actually considering a breast reduction? I think it would be a shame if it was all due to these guys being immature, but if it's something you really want then I'd research more about if it will make you feel better. I've heard that having big boobs can give you back-aches and just be annoying generally.
  • Options
    By the way "My Breasts and Me" is now on on BBC3 and they will be talking about breast reductions!
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    I've heard that having big boobs can give you back-aches and just be annoying generally.

I'm sure I got told this as well by someone who is in this situation.
  • Options
    Rach, I'm not considering getting it done, no. I was genuinely asking out of curiousity. However, if I had the choice to be smaller, although I'm happy with them, I would have them smaller. I'd go back to a D cup I think.

I'd never get a breast reduction though through fear that my nipples would fall off/lose feeling in them and I'd HATE the scars.

I do get alot of back ache though. It affects my posture alot too :(

And Rach, it was agggeess ago now, I'm fine :)
  • Options
    i sometimes think it'd be nicer to have smaller boobs (i'm a 34e) - but to be honest a lot of the time i see them as a blessing. loads of girls would kill for big boobs so i figure i should be happy with what i've been given. :)

i do get what you mean about people staring though. today i had a vest top on, which wasn't overly tight but shows my figure off. when i walk around i generally just look ahead and not at the pervey men gawping at my tits! i was once eating a sandwich walking down the street and some men sat on a bench went 'look at the tits on that'. yes, it annoyed me a bit but i see it as a compliment.
  • Options
    I'd loveeee to be smaller chested I hate being so big it's rubbish :(
  • Options
    Well for every woman getting stared at/spoken to because of their big boobs theres another woman being stared at/spoken to because of another reason. I'm not sure if that made sense but I'm trying to say if it isn't one thing, then its another.

As for boob reductions - sometimes it can be due to excess weight so its best to try and slim down a bit first.
  • Options
    Rach, I'm not considering getting it done, no. I was genuinely asking out of curiousity. However, if I had the choice to be smaller, although I'm happy with them, I would have them smaller. I'd go back to a D cup I think.

I'd never get a breast reduction though through fear that my nipples would fall off/lose feeling in them and I'd HATE the scars.

I do get alot of back ache though. It affects my posture alot too :(

And Rach, it was agggeess ago now, I'm fine :)

Have you seen the operation done on TV - it's pretty scary stuff :eek2: