Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

images of people from the site

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    Pretty much everyone who i've seen pictures of look nothing like i expected! I was perhaps closest with Nikki and Han though, i knew Nikki would be gorgeous, and i knew that Han would just be, well, filthy looking :p :rolleyes:
    :o :crying:

And after I said you looked good tooo....:crying: well...you know...in the back of a spoon!! Or maybe through frosted glass...:chin: :p
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    you know...in the back of a spoon!! Or maybe through frosted glass...:chin: :p

Haha, they're brilliant, i'm gonna save those for future use!

Sorry, i laughed aloud then, you're rather funny!
  • Options
    I imagined Yerascrot to look unwashed, overweight, long thick scraggly hair almost tied back, with a fag half in his mouth, and some lumberjackesq checked shirt on, apparently he's not... but i don't believe it. (No offence with the original descript fella, just some of your posts have a clear "don't give a shit" feel about them, so i guess that got extended to your personal hygine!)

:lol::lol: brilliant!!!
  • Options
    I imagined Yerascrot to look unwashed, overweight, long thick scraggly hair almost tied back, with a fag half in his mouth, and some lumberjackesq checked shirt on, apparently he's not... but i don't believe it. (No offence with the original descript fella, just some of your posts have a clear "don't give a shit" feel about them, so i guess that got extended to your personal hygine!)

:lol::lol::lol: Class.

Nah trust me, I'm a wee twig and I do wash myself but the half a fag out of my mouth is true half the time.
  • Options
    turlough looks all innocent and about 15! ;)
  • Options
    the lumberjack shirt parts true tho haha :D
  • Options
    what's mine then? (dare i ask?) i've only posted about 2 or 3 pics and they're old now
  • Options
    There was a time when most members were older than me...now I'm not so sure lol.