Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

weeeeeeekend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Haven't seen a weekend thread about, so what are you all up to?

It's a bit of a quiet one for me.

Going to the park after work today, I have a football, a frisbee, and a boom bat set. And there is a funfair on. I am such a kid. :) Then going to pub.

Other than that, I have no plans apart from going to kareoke on Sunday night.

It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend!

Comments

• Options
    Back to uni on sunday.
  • Options
    I had nothing planned, but have now just been invited to a picnic tomorrow, which'll be lovely as the weather's going to be so nice!

And my Mum's coming to stay tomorrow night (sort of unexpectedly), so that'll be nice too..yay weekend! :)
  • Options
    Not much really. I'm going to be hiding indoors mostly as I look like I've been beaten up :grump: I was planning on a few drinks tomorrow night...:(

The most exciting part of my weekend is my hair appointment tomorrow :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'm going back to Uni.
  • Options
    At Chris's this weekend, doing some work at his tonight while he plays Gaycraft then tomorrow I'll force him out into the sunshine and might go for a ride on his bike. Buuut I have to do a lot of work this weekend. A 5000 word essay :crying:
  • Options
    Bit of online shopping this afternoon,need to go into town for something later on then back with a Chinese and watch the telly.

Tidying up and probably going to the pub tomorrow.

Not a lot on Sunday.
  • Options
    stacey, why do you look like you've been beaten up?! :confused:
  • Options
    stacey, why do you look like you've been beaten up?! :confused:

I was at a house party last night and there was a huge trampoline in the garden. I and 5 other people went on it pissed. Everyone ended up falling on top of me. Although it didn't hurt at the time and I thought it was funny, it does now.

I've woke up with a black eye along with other bruises on my face. I also have bruises everywhere else. It hurrrttts :(
  • Options
    you might be able to pretend you actually got beaten up in order to get some sympathy. ;)

kinda funny though i guess..not for you though eh!
  • Options
    Haha, I could do that yeah! I doubt I will though, I'm a shit liar and would burst out laughing or something.

My mates think it is hilarious and have been taking the piss all day :grump: I thought it was funny at the time as I was pissed so didn't really feel it. I'm feeling it now though!
  • Options
    About to go and pick Persia and Maya up from the vets after their op, so will spoil 'em rotten when i get 'em back, though they'll more than likely just want to sleep.

Then tomorrow is one big fuck off night out. New gear that i bought today and gonna party my 40 year old body :p into the wee hours at Subway :D
  • Options
    Going to finish my dissertation. Might go to Turnmills Saturday night
  • Options
    Have been chilliing today, with ice cream and magazines. Tomorrow I am shopping in Manchester and meant to be going pictures but dont fancy it if the weathers going to be so nice. Sunday mmm probably getting ready for college on monday, last minute assignments and all
  • Options
    I'm going back to Exeter tomorrow. Hopefully i will have a drink with some friends tonight. Most of tomorrow after i get back will probably be spent unpacking.

Sunday i will need to dedicate to work. 2500 and 10000 words wont write themselves in a week and a three weeks respecitly unfortunatly. :grump:
  • Options
    Hmm...I am completely skint so hopefully I'll be getting plastered when I win a few quid on the Grand National.
  • Options
    Well this weekend is an elaborate birthday surprise for a friend of mine...

The bit she knows about...

Going to a spa in London tomorrow, then to see Dirty Dancing and then for dinner at a very nice hotel/restaurant...

The bit she doesnt know about...

Her boyfriend and my husband are meeting us at the bar of said restaurant and joining us for dinner, then we are going out on the town and back to the same hotel to stay... she is going to love it!!

I went out to try and find something to wear today... she is going smart/casual, but knowing we are going out in the evening I wanted a bit of a mix... I completely fell in love with this dress but they didn't have it in my size... I have still ordered it though as I need this dress!

(The picture really doesn't do it justice, the bow should be at the back and the halter looks really odd!)

20070301_120010482003_LRG.JPG
  • Options
    This weekend i'm doing a self defence course as part of some training, so looking forward to getting thrown about and covered in bruises!

At the moment though i am sooooooooooooooooooooo bored, have been for about 3 hours, nobody is on any of my messengers, and im sooooooooo bored

However, i have just spoken to a customer on the phone and she sounded sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fit

Spoken to her once or twice before and i get a tingle, how sad!? i know she lives fairly local to me because of her number, i'm working hard not to start stalking her to see if she is as sweet and stunning looking as her voice makes her out to be! The only thing that is stopping me is well, 1. Criminal Proceedings and 2. the saying: "Sound fit on the phone, add 3 stone..."
  • Options
    I'm working tomorrow, and the saturday kid has called in sick :( so looks like im on my lonesome. It's bad enough having to work on what is set to be a stunning day, now I wont even have any company! Pub on saturday night probably, on sunday I'm gonna enjoy the sweet sweet weather :)
  • Options
    Fairly quiet one for me. In tonight, got family over to celebrate my birthday tomorrow and then moving back to uni on Sunday and going to the pub quiz Sunday evening.
  • Options
    I don't know about tonight - we really ought to make some plans. My dad and his g/f are coming up tomorrow and i haven't seen them before Christmas, so i'm sure we'll just be catching up and getting pissed until Sunday. Hurrah :)
  • Options
    I actually think I'm going early to bed tonight. I'm working some four hours tomorrow (wow, exhausting!!) and after that I have no idea what to do. I'm hoping to practice phrasaeology over Skype at some point though. I'm turning into such a nerd. :lol:
  • Options
    Oh yeah, and the other thing i have to do is deflea the fleabag kittens. Eeew.
  • Options
    God only knows. Probably stay in tonight despite bored.

Seriously, I was so bored earlier that I was giving serious thought to having an asphyxiwank.
  • Options
    Tonight - Nothing but peep show.
    Saturday - Site meet. Staying at my brothers overnight
    Sunday - Hangover, greasy spoon fry up, 3 fucking hour trip home from South London. :(
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Hmm...I am completely skint so hopefully I'll be getting plastered when I win a few quid on the Grand National.

When? What do you know that I don't? Oh, and your wee caption under your username heavy needs to be 'Buckfast for breakfast'! :D

I demand a pm with your salacious information! ;)
  • Options
    I'm chucking out all of the crap and old clothes from my drawers tonight.
    Tomorrow during the day I'm not sure what I'm doing tomorrow night I'll be watching TV hehe and I'm out on Sunday night
  • Options
    vERY plastered./../ended up coming outta work with the plans of going to the local but a few mates got chucked out just as soon as i got near the pub due to smoking a joint in it, ah well..so arsed around drinking a carryout round the town, nearly arrested 3 or 4 times...then to a coke dealers house,didnt take any coke,just es...bit of a mad unexpected mad night.

Saturday night bring it on and no work till 5pm later on today,it's all good.

Happy weekend all! cant wait for Los Angeles in 11 weeks. :D
  • Options
    I'm kicking it off like any self respecting you US male should; sitting in my underwear, drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon, and posting on a UK forum!

High five!
  • Options
    woke up about an hour ago.. went out clubbing last night, did a few pills, met a new guy.
  • Options
    got in about four .. goood night clubbing did NOT like the dj very much though ! Tonight Im babysitting and tomorrow Im back out again ! Monday I am recovering and getting ready to go back to work Tuesday :(
  • Options
    quiet. sedentry. a bit boring. wish i was out training tbh.