Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What have you done today?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Didn't get up till the afternoon, ran about like a blue arsed fly trying to get my NI thing sorted, went into town for a wander, didn't buy anything, came home, had a bowl of Special K and a bottle of Miller, lay outside in my balcony for a bit but there were too many beasties so came back inside, discussed midgets with my flatmate and agreed that the Welsh are a waste of time, watched a bit of the footy and I'm away to Morrisons in a bit.
  • Options
    Had sex with a really ugly bloke, now drinkin to erase the memory from my mind.
  • Options
    Today I did the garden, then went out with my boyfriend to get some quotes for bodywork on my car, then went to B&Q to buy new plants, then went to KFC, then arranged my new plants ready for tomorrow and put some washing on and now i'm sitting here on the internet looking at Gazebos! What a fun ol' life I lead!
  • Options
    I've been to to Newcastle and the Metrocentre and haven't done much since.
  • Options
    Glittery wrote: »
    And then post pictures I hope ;)

Haha, I'll get a photo probably in the next week or so, I don't have a mobile nor a digi cam anymore, but it's looking extremely reeeeed! Eeeeek! Ha.

It's a complete wannabe massacre on this old towel, it's all red and gorey. I dyed my Mam's hair, too. She wanted rid of her greys! ;)
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    It's a complete wannabe massacre on this old towel, it's all red and gorey. I dyed my Mam's hair, too. She wanted rid of her greys! ;)
    Haha, my auld Ma used to go berkie when I died my hair red when I lived at home, I used to dye half the bathroom too :p
  • Options
    did a history essay
    went to the shops
    played saints row
    ate

how exciting.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Lots of uni work!
  • Options
    had an appointment with the hairdresser, visited my grandma, got myself some material from my aunt for my next lab, which will be harder than suriving in harlem with a swastika tattooed to your forehead.

Bought a crate of beer, because tomorrow there is awesome BBQ on the donauinsel, with musical instruments and a self-written song (i am excited about it), MEAT MEAT MEAT, BEER BEER BEER, GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS.

The rest was a mix about studying for uni and slacking off.
  • Options
    Went to work. Did some work. Did office-sweepstakes on Aintree. Discussed someone's leaving do. Talked to people about mortgages. Watched a house auction online. Chatted to a friend for about half an hour.

Dozed on the sofa for a while, till Himself came home, woke me up and then went upstairs to make annoying noises with his weights. Got into a strop cos we had no food. Continued my strop all the way around the supermarket and all the way home, until i sat down and actually ate dinner at 9.30. Found some jobs for my boyfriend to apply for tomorrow. Got attacked by kittens who are either attacking spiders or thought my shoes were spiders, i can't decide which (and neither can they, i think).

I'm gonna go to bed in a minute and watch Prison Break though :)
  • Options
    redhurrvb1.jpg

Check my Primark jammies! :D
  • Options
    Nice, it looks good :)
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    redhurrvb1.jpg

Check my Primark jammies! :D
    Bargainalicious!
  • Options
    Thats nice hun!
  • Options
    Cheers! I'm so chuffed with it. The towel I used looks as though someone gave birth in my house. :nervous:
  • Options
    Cheers! I'm so chuffed with it. The towel I used looks as though someone gave birth in my house. :nervous:

Yak !
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Today I have had my long luscious hair cut, rather short it is may I add :eek2: QUOTE]

Funny... I've been thinking about getting my hair cut. :chin: Not sure I'm brave enough yet.

Today I have lounged around in my pyjamas until I had to get ready for work... then went to work... then came home and ate and watched TV. :D
  • Options
    Went for lunch with an american friend,had a few smokes,went to the dentist,had a few more smokes and watched tv, nothing much at all, got to get into my uni coursework tomorrow or i'll end up having to cram it all in at the last minute,which i don't want but usually happens.
  • Options
    Not much tbh.

Woke up this morning at my mate's house still pissed. Had a laugh and such with my mates when they woke up. We made the best fry up ever :D

Came home a couple of hours ago though as I feel ill :( I haven't really done anything since I've got home...
  • Options
    Cleaned my dorm room, did 5 loads of laundry!!, watching some tv, studying a bit, and bed early.. Very relaxed weekend after a stressful week of tests. Glad to have it.