Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

few more photos :)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nelly_bar wrote: »
    I could only see the one someone quoted but AWWWWWWWWW so adorable ;)

same-very sweet
  • Options
    Where have the photos gone? :(
  • Options
    Suze took 'em off. Read the 'Ugly baby' thread.
  • Options
    I've just read it. How rude.

For the one picture I could see (because someone quoted it) Abbie, he's absolutely gorgeous. You must be so proud :heart:
  • Options
    Thankfully I caught sight of these before the "I'm a wanker", sorry Ugly Babies, thread.

He's cute. Looks like his Daddy for sure. Which is, I'm sure, a relief to your other half ;):D Have to say the other thread has made me wonder if I should post more pictures of my littel angel.

Ah fuckit, who cares what the wanker thinks...
  • Options
    yeah, do post some MOK
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Taking the pictures off was an overreaction tbh.
  • Options
    Wait till you're a new parent and someone insults your baby that means the world to you.

If SCC doesn't want more people seeing her baby after the comment she got in the other thread, then she doesn't have to keep them up.
  • Options
    He's gorgeous, SCC, you must be really proud :D
  • Options
    Wait till you're a new parent and someone insults your baby that means the world to you.

If SCC doesn't want more people seeing her baby after the comment she got in the other thread, then she doesn't have to keep them up.
    Of course, she has the right. That doesn't mean it wasn't an overreaction.

I'm just bothered when people have a fight (or something similar) with one person and then seem to assume that all of thesite is the same, and leave etc.
  • Options
    If it was pictures of me that had drawn negative comments then maybe I would have just thought fuck it and left them, but this is my child. Insulting someones child is a completely different story. Im sorry if others still wanted to see the pics. I know not everyone on here is a cunt, but some are and while one minute I felt so proud to show off my beautiful new baby, the next minute my fire had been well and truly pissed on. If you cant understand that or think im overreacting, go fuck yourself.
    Just doesnt feel like a safe place anymore.
  • Options
    If it was pictures of me that had drawn negative comments then maybe I would have just thought fuck it and left them, but this is my child. Insulting someones child is a completely different story. Im sorry if others still wanted to see the pics. I know not everyone on here is a cunt, but some are and while one minute I felt so proud to show off my beautiful new baby, the next minute my fire had been well and truly pissed on. If you cant understand that or think im overreacting, go fuck yourself.
    I have to totally agree with that, but fuck them suzie, I made a baby picture thread and get ya arse in there and post pictures :D, least they can CHOOSE to look at them, :D please, i wanna see more :p
  • Options
    One person made the comments Hellfire, I don't think it's honest, true or helpful to imply it was anything more than one person's comments, or very polite to everyone else who had exactly the same issue with those comments.
  • Options
    Thanks for being so polite. :rolleyes: I shall go and fuck off right now, maybe you'll forgive me for being so horrible that I dared to disagree.
    I remind you that I never insulted you or Felix. And, "this place isn't safe anymore"? I don't think a million bad comments can be called "unsafe", since no one can harm you from here, and this was just one person. You're going to hear insults in many places that you'll visit in flesh, shutting yourself in isn't a solution.
  • Options
    To be fair Suzy was entitled to be offended, and we are talking about photos of her child, so taking them down was an entirely understandable reaction to that person's comments - however don't think is going anywhere, and people's opinions seem pretty clear, so I'll close this before anyone says anything they might regret to their friends.
This discussion has been closed.