Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Young mums

PearlyPearly Posts: 345 The Mix Regular
Hey, we have a new article about young mums with advice on exercise, health, housing and more. We also hear from Annie (audio), who tells us about her experience of being a young mum. Apologies for the slight whirring noises, she was on a bus unfortunately :lol:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How come this is in sex?
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    How come this is in sex?

Cos it's how they got to be young mums .. :)
  • Options
    Cos it's how they got to be young mums .. :)

:lol:
  • Options
    Yeessss....:yeees: but if someone's got a prob with their Mum, that's not posted in sex, is it?

We all know how they got to BE young Mums, but if it's more about coping with being a young Mum (rather than how you got to be a young Mum), just thought maybe it might be better in relationships?
  • Options
    Well, technically you could put it pretty much anywhere on the boards, as the article talks about money/housing/health. There's an audio clip so that could fit into tech. ;)

I would have assumed it was in sex as sex seems to have more traffic and users viewing, and sometimes if someone thinks they're pregnant, or worried about contraception failure etc, they'd post in sex.

Or maybe Pearly got it wrong ;)
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    Well, technically you could put it pretty much anywhere on the boards, as the article talks about money/housing/health. There's an audio clip so that could fit into tech. ;)

I would have assumed it was in sex as sex seems to have more traffic and users viewing, and sometimes if someone thinks they're pregnant, or worried about contraception failure etc, they'd post in sex.

Or maybe Pearly got it wrong ;)

:p OK...just a suggestion!!! *sigh*...:(
  • Options
    Oi, no sad face please! Was just messing, hence the smilies. I actually wondered by this was in sex as well.
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    Oi, no sad face please! Was just messing, hence the smilies. I actually wondered by this was in sex as well.

Oi!! This better then?? :):):):p
  • Options
    Only just :D
  • Options
    Don't worry, HanHan gets a bit eggy when she's coming down off her crack. :p
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Don't worry, HanHan gets a bit eggy when she's coming down off her crack. :p

:p Thank god you chose THAT rumour.....;)
  • Options
    :lol:

I love the way these threads sometimes evolve
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    :p Thank god you chose THAT rumour.....;)

Or when she goes too long without random boys giving her a golden.... *holds breath*
  • Options
    Or when she goes too long without random boys giving her a golden.... *holds breath*

:o :mad: *Smacks Ed over the head repeatedly* :p:p
  • Options
    PearlyPearly Posts: 345 The Mix Regular
    Or maybe Pearly got it wrong

Oh I don't know lol, my logic was young mums article is in sex and relationships area anyway, therefore it has to go in one of those and I did eenie meany miny mo and that's where it ended!
  • Options

:lol::lol:

I can see this one living on for a long time Han Han. Don't even remember how it started

:thumb:
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    :lol::lol:

I can see this one living on for a long time Han Han. Don't even remember how it started

:thumb:

I know....:( Think I'm just going to have to grin and bare it until the poor love gets bored of it....:p