Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ibiza !!!!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I'm going on the 16th June for 10days and i can't fucking wait!!!!!

Anyone else going to join the family this year ? Where you hoping to go ?

Talk IBIZA .......
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I was going to Thailand, but it's postponed until November since it won't be monsoon season then.

I'd quite like to go to Italy or the south of France for a lazy sunshiney holiday.
  • Options
    im going for closing parties in sept with some dj pals so vip all the way!
  • Options
    Damn, Im jealous. I love Ibiza :hyper:

Supposed to be going to Thailand this year, but doubt i will be going anywhere unless I win some money at poker.

Where are you staying in ibiza ??

:thumb:
  • Options
    Ah mate we were going to go to Ibiza but then we decided we would never be able to afford the spending money, because we really wanna go somewhere for two weeks, and drinks are well expensive out there. I'd love to go though, and I will sometime when I'm richer!
    Then we were going to Magaluf, but again finance problems and eventually we decided on Kavos in Corfu which still looks damn decent for clubbing. We're going 6th - 21st July.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Ah mate we were going to go to Ibiza but then we decided we would never be able to afford the spending money, because we really wanna go somewhere for two weeks, and drinks are well expensive out there. I'd love to go though, and I will sometime when I'm richer!
    Then we were going to Magaluf, but again finance problems and eventually we decided on Kavos in Corfu which still looks damn decent for clubbing. We're going 6th - 21st July.

I know, its only really THAT expensive in the clubs, and with them opening at 00:00 there are plenty of ways to 'buzz' the night through without paying 20euro for a beer!

Can't Wait Ahhhhhhh!! lol

Calvin - we are staying at San Antonio.
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »

Calvin - we are staying at San Antonio.

No shortage of action there then :thumb:
  • Options
    Aw fair play ... *hopefully* me and some mates are sorting something out either to Ibiza or Faliraki in June/ July .. Should be fucking quality if we can sort it out. Did Newquay last year and that was amazing !
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I was going to Thailand, but it's postponed until November since it won't be monsoon season then.

Where abouts in Ibiza is Thailand? :confused:

Back on topic, my mate from work is going out to San Antonio for the summer, lucky bitch. Always sort of fancied it, but it's expensive at peak times so we're having a week in Benidorm instead.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Where abouts in Ibiza is Thailand? :confused:

Well, he asked where folk were going to in the summer, I was going to go there...but I'm not until November.

Fair enough he said 'Talk Ibiza', but I thought I'd gab about it.

Plus, other folk have said that they're going to places other than Ibiza. Fancy being pedantic with them as well? :)
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Well, he asked where folk were going to in the summer, I was going to go there...but I'm not until November.

Fair enough he said 'Talk Ibiza', but I thought I'd gab about it.

Plus, other folk have said that they're going to places other than Ibiza. Fancy being pedantic with them as well? :)

I wasn't being pedantic, was just teasing and trying to lighten the atmosphere a little.

Turn that frown upside down, eh?
  • Options
    I've wanted to go to Ibiza for 10 years but have heard it's really expensive. I don't like paying to get in clubs or bars on holiday and I also don't like paying UK prices and being ripped off in countries where drinks don't cost that much to local people.

I'd still like to go there sometime though. :)
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    I've wanted to go to Ibiza for 10 years but have heard it's really expensive. I don't like paying to get in clubs or bars on holiday and I also don't like paying UK prices and being ripped off in countries where drinks don't cost that much to local people.

I'd still like to go there sometime though. :)

That won't even matter to you when you get there....
  • Options
    u get wrist bands when u get in clubs, so you can come and go as you please. Just buy drinks from the local shop.
    You can always nick a rep's t shirt too and get in free everywhere!
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    That won't even matter to you when you get there....

It would, as I wouldn't have any money to do anything with!

Although I went to Kavos a few years ago and spent practically no money, never paid to get in a club and always got free drinks...I've heard Ibiza is not like that though.
  • Options
    It would, as I wouldn't have any money to do anything with!

Although I went to Kavos a few years ago and spent practically no money, never paid to get in a club and always got free drinks...I've heard Ibiza is not like that though.

I didn't find drinks in normal pubs and clubs that expensive in Ibiza. There a plenty of promoters who will give you free drinks etc to come into their place.

Drinks in the big clubs, Pacha, [SIZE=-1]Privilege[/SIZE] etc are expensive but no more expensive that Movida, Chinawhites etc in London.

Although I did end up paying £6 for a bottle of water in [SIZE=-1]Privilege which was a bit steep. The point I'm making though is you can have a cheap holiday in Ibiza, but just cant go to one of the big clubs every night.

Ibiza town is something else and must be seen, worth every penny I thought.

:thumb:
    [/SIZE]
  • Options
    I went to Ibiza in summer 2003 for a big blow out 2 week holiday with boys from school just after we'd finished. Best holiday of my life.

It is expensive though. I spent well over €1000. But I lived a 2 week holiday of pure hedonism. Drink, drugs, bars, clubs almost every night. The big clubs are extortionate even for bottles of water, so you gotta pick your nights. When I was there the best nights were Cream @ Amnesia and Manumission @ Priviledge. Space also does a good after party which starts at 7am. I thought Pacha was a bit piss and over-rated.

I was in San Antonio which is where most of the action is, but Ibiza town is definitely worth a visit. It's beautiful and has Bora Bora beach just outside, which is quite an experience. Our dealer took us in his car into the old town part which is full of native gypsies and not very tourist friendly. He was sorting us out with some high-grade cocaine. He told us to stay in the car because it wasn't safe. I saw this guy across the street, obviously off his head on crack, having an argument with a scarf like it was his wife. I was informed he was speaking with a passionate Spanish dialect that you only speak to your lover in. It was quite amusing. But anyway, avoid the old town.
  • Options
    Been loads of times, bored if it now, just full of dodgy Scouse cunts.
  • Options

Although I went to Kavos a few years ago and spent practically no money, never paid to get in a club and always got free drinks..

Woooooo! Going there soon, can't wait! :D

Ibiza would be magical though, I'll try and go next summer maybe when I've left college and am earning more money. Although I would have only come back from travelling in Thailand a few months before so I still might be skint...
  • Options

QUOTE]

Cheap as fuck mate. Get lashed on 15-20euro.
    Mmmm Kebabs for breakfast...

They have some decent acts aswell.
  • Options

Ibiza would be magical though, I'll try and go next summer maybe when I've left college and am earning more money. Although I would have only come back from travelling in Thailand a few months before so I still might be skint...

I think it's only girls that get free stuff in Kavos from dancing on poles and stuff

:)

Go paragliding, it's good. And have breakfast in desperados. yumyum.
  • Options
    How much money do you think I should take for 2 weeks? I was going to take about 700 quid but now I hear all these stories of it being really cheap.

Also, what's it like for drugs out there? lol
  • Options
    How much money do you think I should take for 2 weeks? I was going to take about 700 quid but now I hear all these stories of it being really cheap.

Also, what's it like for drugs out there? lol

I spend £700ish i think when i went.
    Dunno, wasn't doin much drugs when I went. Never got offered either ?? I'm sure they are there tho - ask the reps.
  • Options
    Makoto wrote: »
    Been loads of times, bored if it now, just full of dodgy Scouse cunts.

Thats when you know your old and past it.
  • Options
    I'm still in my prime :lol: