Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Easter Pressies/Eggs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My dads just give me £20 lol and i know people have got me various easter eggs although i told em not too cus i didnt want em lol im js gettin my bf an easter egg :)
  • Options
    It's Easter?

I don't get anything for Easter, and the only person I buy for is my little sister who's 8. And I was sensible with that, I got her one when they first appeared on the shelves thus avoiding any last minute madness :)
  • Options
    It's Easter?

Yes. Good Friday today.
  • Options
    Well the only thing I ever got at Easter were Easter Eggs and I don't even like the things anymore haha!
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    People give GIFTS on easter? wtf? :eek2:

My sentiments eggsactly (see what I did there?! ;):p )
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote: »
    My sentiments eggsactly (see what I did there?! ;):p )

I agree, but my mum tends to give me a small present instead of an easter egg cos she thinks I've 'grown out of them' even though all I fucking want is an easter egg! Haven't had one for 10 years!
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote: »
    The idea of easter presents totally baffles me. Hooray, Jesus died, I got you a CD!

exactly.

the only time i have ever bought a present for anyone at easter is when everyone else got an egg but my friend was diabetic.

presents at easter is just strange, tbh.
  • Options
    We always got about £5 to spend on Easter eggs when we were younger. These days as we've all stopped eating as much chocolate my mum tends to get us each a plant or something else thats reasonably cheap instead.

I don't really buy anything for anyone else though.
  • Options
    I havent had a proper easter egg for years. I prefer the chocolate bunnies from M&S! I've got my Brother and his girlfriend some eggs but no-one else. My mum and dad have started given me and my brother money for Easter as well the last few years which is always appreciated.
  • Options
    Eggs all around :hyper:

Happy Easter everyone!