Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who should represent TheSite?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Calvin wrote: »
    Under 30 ?

:thumb:
    His Son then, Prince Harry.
  • Options
    Have you seen that twat? Most of the politics forum regulars could've done a better job than him on Question Time. He didn't have a clue. He's done about 10 different things in his career, and been shit at all of them.

:lol: :thumb:

It was good for a laugh, though!

Abi Titmuss is a godawful suggestion. What advice could she dole out other than "how to scaletheheadysocialheightstoNutscenterfoldnirvanaone castingcouch/morallyambiguousZ-listeratatime and influence people"? Please.

What about Kelly/Jack Osbourne? Fair enough people find them hugely annoying but they do tick the boxes (and I quite like them :thumb: but keep that quiet).

Maybe they wouldn't do it though...
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    Abi Titmuss is a godawful suggestion. What advice could she dole out other than "how to scaletheheadysocialheightstoNutscenterfoldnirvanaone castingcouch/morallyambiguousZ-listeratatime and influence people"? Please.
    Eh?
    What about Kelly/Jack Osbourne? Fair enough people find them hugely annoying but they do tick the boxes (and I quite like them :thumb: but keep that quiet).

Maybe they wouldn't do it though...
    Please God, tell me you're kidding? Did you not see her music "career?" Or her presenting "career?" Or her being an annoying twat "career?" Dunno about Jack, I've not seen much of him tbh.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say I'd prefer Charlotte Church, and that's saying something.
  • Options
    I like her! Ok she's fairly annoying at times but she speaks her mind, is articulate, has had drug, alcohol, self-image problems etc. Also Project Catwalk is the mutt's so there!

JO had drug problems, too, and he did that Adrenaline Junkie programme where he schlopped around the world doing cool things like jumping off waterfalls and training to be a monk. Though minus ten cool points for dating the big-schnozzed one's daughter.

I think I just outed myself as... a fan :nervous: :razz:
  • Options
    Eh?

I SAID...

What advice could she dole out other than "how to scale the heady social heights to Nuts centerfold nirvana one casting couch/morally ambiguous Z-lister at a time and influence people"?

Capiche? ;):p
  • Options
    I SAID...

What advice could she dole out other than "how to scale the heady social heights to Nuts centerfold nirvana one casting couch/morally ambiguous Z-lister at a time and influence people"?

Capiche? ;):p

Okay, got it. And minus 10 cool points for you for coming out as a fan.
  • Options

Pretty much everyone in Britain finds them more than fairly annoying :razz: Like it or not, the demographic TheSite is aimed at are the kind who will come here if someone they see as "cool" is fronting it. Geeks with curly hair and classes and chicks who look like a transvestite version of Uncle Fester aren't really gonna have that effect. Same goes for alot of the names mentioned in this thread.
  • Options
    and I quite like them :thumb: but keep that quiet).

Did you accidentally say the quiet bit loud and the loud bit quiet? :razz:
  • Options
    What about Avid Merrion of Bo Selecta fame.

He could do impressions of jacko, craig david, mel b and really raise thesites profile :D
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    What about Avid Merrion of Bo Selecta fame.

He could do impressions of jacko, craig david, mel b and really raise thesites profile :D

The most unfunniest bloke ever.
  • Options
    James Mcavoy!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    James Mcavoy!!!!!!!!!!

My pal's going out with his sister.
  • Options
    i would like to on a day when i have not had any redbull
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    My pal's going out with his sister.

My pal knows his sister, she works in Frasers' and is in a band or something?
  • Options
    James Mcavoy!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes please :yum:.
  • Options
    My pal knows his sister, she works in Frasers' and is in a band or something?

She does some freelance cosmetics stuff and is sometimes in Frasers. And aye, she's in a band. Joy's her name. Joy McAvoy :/
  • Options
    She does some freelance cosmetics stuff and is sometimes in Frasers. And aye, she's in a band. Joy's her name. Joy McAvoy :/

Ahaha, that's the one.
    Hilaaaaaaaaaariaaaaaaaaaaah.
    I have bad news for you. No Pressure tomorrow!
    DEATH DISCO OOFT AYE.
  • Options
    Ahaha, that's the one.
    Hilaaaaaaaaaariaaaaaaaaaaah.
    I have bad news for you. No Pressure tomorrow!
    DEATH DISCO OOFT AYE.

It's cool I'm not going now so it will be shite anyway. Someone from work's leaving night also possibly DD later D:
  • Options
    It's cool I'm not going now so it will be shite anyway. Someone from work's leaving night also possibly DD later D:

Ooh aye, do come to DD! We'll go to the French Dude's house and slag all the electro and indie kids, know?
  • Options
    We'll go to the French Dude's house and slag all the electro and indie kids, know?

My idea of a good weekend!
  • Options
    My idea of a good weekend!

'Fo sho. AH PUUUUUUURE CANNY WAIT SO AH CANNY. Anyways, I'm away to watch yon Wedding Belles. Catch ye.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Lt. Jim Valentine of 1928 Squadron.
  • Options
    James Mcavoy!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooh, yes, yes, yes!

Please?
  • Options
    thread of the year
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    A Kate Moss and Pete Doherty double team.

They'd just about have Drugs, Sex, Relationships, Entertainment, Style & Appearance, Going Out & Anything Goes wrapped up between them.

thread of the year