Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Average bill prices?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Doesnt sound too bad.
  • Options
    It does doesn't it?

Its just gonna be a easier option for me for the first 6 months because I've got to sort out a room quite quickly and you can be in these places immediately. You can't really do that with a flat and you have to sort out so much it seems. I could just do without the stress as I need to sort out a job when I get there.

Also, they say they require 2 references but don't state who the references can be from. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    Anyone that would write you a job reference, previous landlords, your tutor....
  • Options
    What the fuck are you people on about? £150 to install a BT line?
    It's £124.99, unless their website is full of shit. It was a rip off when it was £75.

I spend about £120 a month or so on bills, and I guzzle plenty.
  • Options
    Our household bills for a 2 bed end-terrace in Liverpool (Band A council tax) comes to £212 a month (including internet), plus £30 a month mobile bill, and £368 rent. It costs at least another £150 in food/sundries like toiletries/cleaning supplies etc but thats because it's 2 adults and 1 child! We would do very well on my partner income of £1300 a month if it wasn't for Debt repayments..... good tip NEVER EVER get a credit card - they swallow your money!:mad:
  • Options
    We pay:
    Gas: £11 p/m
    Electricity: £40 p/m
    Water: £24p/m
    Phone: £11 line rental plus about £5 a month calls
    internet: £24.99p/m
    Council Tax: £95p/m
  • Options
    What the fuck are you people on about? £150 to install a BT line?
    It's £124.99, unless their website is full of shit. It was a rip off when it was £75.

I spend about £120 a month or so on bills, and I guzzle plenty.

I'm pretty sure my workmate shelled out 150 quid. It's probably 124.99 + VAT, which comes to 146.