Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My revenge!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As a few of you are aware I was planning a revenge on my shitty ex if that's what you can call him!
He let me down so many times but the last time was the final one. He promised me the world, asked me to move in with him, if I wanted kids with him, he loves me etc. This was 2 weeks ago and he's blanked me since!
So I pretended to be someone else on faceparty - a real pretty blonde! Within an hour he'd given me his mobile number and asked me on a date!
Well he's there now waiting for this girl, in a classy wine bar with 2 lovely chilled drinks!
He even got his hair cut and told all his mates about me!
He never mentioned the real me when he talked about his exes but I found out that he had a gf for a year and they split in Oct - funny how I never knew about her and I have been on and off with him for over a year now!
This is hilarious!
He's only going to find out it's me when I tell his mates!
Hahaha I feel great now :D

Comments

• Options
    Aint you gonna arrange to meet him then?

personally I'd arrange to meet up somewhere and have all your mates waiting in the wings..
  • Options
    or you could do a danny dumps live on galaxy radio! Get danny to say that he got his number from the made up blonde girl.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    As a few of you are aware I was planning a revenge on my shitty ex if that's what you can call him!
    He let me down so many times but the last time was the final one. He promised me the world, asked me to move in with him, if I wanted kids with him, he loves me etc. This was 2 weeks ago and he's blanked me since!
    So I pretended to be someone else on faceparty - a real pretty blonde! Within an hour he'd given me his mobile number and asked me on a date!
    Well he's there now waiting for this girl, in a classy wine bar with 2 lovely chilled drinks!
    He never mentioned the real me when he talked about his exes but I found out that he had a gf for a year and they split in Oct - funny how I never knew about her and I have been on and off with him for over a year now!
    This is hilarious!

Classic!
  • Options
    personally I'd arrange to meet up somewhere and have all your mates waiting in the wings..

:lol: Bit mean though!
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    :lol: Bit mean though!

Not really, he's a serial cheat!
  • Options
    good on you! let us know what happens!
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    Not really, he's a serial cheat!

He fucks cornflakes ?
  • Options
    This is hilarious!

You star :) Good on ya girl!!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    good lass :D
  • Options
    go you! ahhh i wish i could do this to a few of my exes
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    He fucks cornflakes ?

:lol: That really was terrible.
  • Options
    :lol: excellent!!!
  • Options
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :D

:thumb:
  • Options
    Nice one! :lol: I've always wanted to do something like that to a couple of exes too!
  • Options
    lol luv it,total respect and it aint harsh its what he had cummin.
  • Options
    Well I text saying running a bit late won't be long, he replied with "OK hon, I have the table on the righ as you walk in" Then I said I'll be there in 2 mins, look out for me! Then I said "I suppose I should come clean - there is no claire, maybe now you will treat women with more respect! You'll find out from your mates who I am!"
    He took it quite well and saw the funny side, said he will get a load of shit from his mates now and thank you very much!
    I asked him if he knew who I was, he said he did I said no chance! I'll be a suprise from your past when you find out! and that he didn' dare mention names of who I might be in case he got the wrong one!
    He said "well yes the past does always come back to haunt you!"

I feel great now :D
  • Options
    When I get chance, I'll put all the msgs (gona delete personal details, phone number, addresses etc)on a word doc, if anyone gives a fuck about reading them :thumb:
  • Options
    Haha I will :D
  • Options
    Cant blame the guy. He's young and looking for a good time. Spose this is the risk. Good on ya.
  • Options
    All mine is bullshit - there were a lot of msn convos too where he gave his number etc but not got them.
    Here's the pic I used, far left in the red.
    It's very long and you will prob get bored reading.
  • Options
    Box wrote: »
    Cant blame the guy. He's young and looking for a good time. Spose this is the risk. Good on ya.

You can't blame a guy for having fun and playing the field - you can blame a guy who has been a friend of the family for years, promises you the world, builds your hopes up when he knows your fragile then shitting on you :thumb:
  • Options
    haha what private school did he go to?
  • Options
    haha what private school did he go to?
    A shit one obviously!
  • Options
    A shit one obviously!

wasn't worksop college was it? :p
  • Options
    wasn't worksop college was it? :p
    No idea, he's told me before but can't remember
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    He give you a load of bullsi9t, he desrves being stiched up. He obviously a losr vicks anywy.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Yeah Skives right :razz:

But really, I'm glad its made you feel better :)
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    He give you a load of bullsi9t, he desrves being stiched up. He obviously a losr vicks anywy.
    I agree mate. I wouldn't normally go this far, ya know, no one's perfect, most people have been a bit naughty with the truth etc. but he really made me believe me and him were going to be the next best thing. He didn't have to go and put me through a load of pain.
  • Options
    Now THAT is what I call sweet revenge!
  • Options
    He didn't have to go and put me through a load of pain.

:(