Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Yay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Now why can't you drink on the job. Sriously, I know my productivity would increase at least 80%. Hell, I learn more at school with my coke bottle filled half with captian. Its common sense, honestly.

Comments

• Options
    What's captian?
  • Options
    I'm presuming she means Captain Morgan dark rum - a fantastic dark rum, really enjoyable with the right mixer (usually coke) and right quantity of it. More popular in America than here. More people should try it :yes:

Although as much as I'd like to agree with her idea of alcohol increasing productivity, I'm inclined to disagree :p
  • Options
    I sometimes find a drink helps me to write, especially if I've been over thinking something so I can't get the words to just 'flow'. Tis always important to edit in the morning though!
  • Options
    Sometimes, walkin into a bar whilst on patrol would be my idea of heaven. Free drinks, no bother, easy.
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Sometimes, walkin into a bar whilst on patrol would be my idea of heaven. Free drinks, no bother, easy.

Haha a copper round here got barred from 2 bars whilst on duty.
  • Options
    I used to be legal secretary in Guildford and got used to going out for lunch with the solicitors etc - only problem is they liked a few with their food which mean audio typing when I got back became very difficult as I couldn't quite focus on the screen :)

For me; alcohol = definite lack of productivity!