Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

help please girl troubles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right i have split up with my girl just over a week ago aparently i have done nothing wrong she wont even give me a reason.the thing is she is 10 weeks pregnant with my baby and she wont even speak to me now for some reason.i have tryied going to her house and she wont talk i have tryied txting her and she wont reply i realy want her back but i just seems like im getting knowhere.any one got any advice please?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Try looking here for advice.

Its the same question still. You gave her an ultimatium. She chose, you lost because you were an ass who wouldn't let her have man friends that like to call her. I'm sure the advice will not change. (Except for the fact that you left out the part of you trying to control who her friends are)
    am a little confused..you split up with her but then she says you've done nothing wrong?
    yeah thats right she wont give me a reason.and to the person who wrote the second post we have been back 2gether since then so am not gunna get no advice from that post.i have been doing evrything rite i was been absoluty lovely all the time with her cos i new she cud snap if i done anything wrong due to hormones and stuff av been realy nice to her all the time and she just said i dont think we shud go with each other anymore and wont give me a reason or speak to me
    Maybe she simply doesn't like you anymore. It happens. People stop liking others with no real reason. But the more you annoy and bother her, the less likely she is going to be to change her feelings. If she wants space, give it to her. If she doesn't want to reply to your messages, stop typing her. Annoying presistance rarely gets results.

And text talk is looked down upon. Please type properly.
    well that wasnt realy what i was looking for.i was asking for some advice to get my girl back she was telling me she loved me on the sunday on the wednesday she said she doesnt want to be with me so i dont realy think it is that
    yes but unfortunately she might not want you back. sometimes we say things because its what people want to hear. theres also the possibility she has got back with her ex. or she might be confused because of the baby. are you sure its yours?
    well she promised me that its defintly mine and i have got no reason to think it isnt.i just need a way to talk with her am scared that if i leave it to late that she wont have any feelings for me
    well she's bound to be a bit off when you've finished with her when she's pregnant, isn't she? give her a bit of cooling off time and let her have some space to decide what she wants to do.
    goodgreef wrote:
    well that wasnt realy what i was looking for.i was asking for some advice to get my girl back she was telling me she loved me on the sunday on the wednesday she said she doesnt want to be with me so i dont realy think it is that

Advice isn't always the things that you want to hear. If she said she doesn't want to be with you, just let it go for a bit. She is going thru a tough time. Pregnant and 17 or something. (God, does anybody use birth control anymore) emotional and hormonal. Just let her be. If you piss her off and bother her now, she's going to remember it.
    it wasnt me who finished her.she finished me
    goodgreef wrote:
    right i have split up with my girl just over a week ago

well to me that says you split up with her.

perhaps you should word what you want to say in a way that people can actually understand it and then we might be able to help?
    yeah sorry bout that my mistake
    goodgreef wrote:
    right i have split up with my girl just over a week ago aparently i have done nothing wrong she wont even give me a reason.the thing is she is 10 weeks pregnant with my baby and she wont even speak to me now for some reason.i have tryied going to her house and she wont talk i have tryied txting her and she wont reply i realy want her back but i just seems like im getting knowhere.any one got any advice please?

Can't you just leave her alone for a bit? If she has anything to say to you, she'll tell you...
    Have you thought about writing her a letter from the heart, that usually helps as you can put things better in writing than saying them.
    she wont even talk 2 me or be friends with me even though she says i havnt done anything wrong for us to break up ah think shes a bit crazy
    You sound 15 for fucks sake. :no: Whoever suggested he write his ex/girlfriend/cat a letter clearly didn't see he still hasnt learnt to type from his last few posts.

If she doesn't want to talk to you, she doesn't have to! If I was in that predicament I probably only would have gone back to you because I felt like shit, I'm throwing up every morning and I want someone around to blame, so stop hassling her. Chances are she'll be wanting to have the father of her baby around eventually so stop fretting.

PS: She's pregnant. She's 17. She's allowed to be "a bit crazy".
    goodgreef wrote:
    she wont even talk 2 me or be friends with me even though she says i havnt done anything wrong for us to break up ah think shes a bit crazy

maybe you haven't done anything wrong but she just doesn't want to be with you anymore.

and don't write a letter.
    goodgreef wrote:

Since when did not talking to someone atuomatically means not being friends? :rolleyes:
    i have asked her if she wanted to go out somewhere and she said she does not want to be friends.i supose the best thing to do will be to leave her alone for a while but i cant stop thinking about her.sorry for typing in text talk i didnt realise i was.
    it's not so much text talk it's more lack of punctuation that makes it difficult to read. just give her some space, if she wants to speak to you she'll get in touch with you. good luck. :)
    alright then thank you for the advice.i know this sounds a bit silly but,the thing is i lost my phone on christmas eve so i have have had to use my mums to text her.my new one is coming this week do you think i should just send her one message telling her my new number or not?
    well might be an idea else she might struggle to get in touch with you.
    yeah your right but i dont want her to feel as if i am haseling her after she said leave her alone,i just dont know what to do.
    it is really hard i know, to keep from pleading with someone when you love them, but yes i do agree with the others who responded that it would be best to leave at least a week, to give her space, then maybe try again..
    let us know how u go....
    good luck
    if you leave it and then try again, and the answer is the same, id leave her be, incase you get done for harassment
    goodgreef wrote:
    alright then thank you for the advice.i know this sounds a bit silly but,the thing is i lost my phone on christmas eve so i have have had to use my mums to text her.my new one is coming this week do you think i should just send her one message telling her my new number or not?

i dont know about you but when i get a new mobile number i usually do a general message, something like 'hey folks, its _____, just to let you know my new number.' and then send it to everyone in my phone book.
    you could always do that, then she wont feel like you're hassling her cos itll be like you're sending the message to everyone not specifically her. just an idea.

apart from that i agree with everyone else, give her some space and dont get in touch, give her a chance to work out how she feels or you could lose her altogether.