Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Microwave V HomeMade

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ashlee wrote: »
    OK so obviously the answer is homemade. I bought (and half ate) my FIRST microwave meal last night and never again! It was chicken hotpot. Sounded yummy but was totally :yuck: chewy chicken, hard potatoes just :yuck:

I want to try to make it myself but urm, :nervous: don't know where to start!

(point and laugh, I can't cook!)

Your first and only microwave meal? :eek2:
    Woah, I don't remember the last time I had something homemade, maybe once or twice? I think it was at a friends house, it was pretty good. But most of my stuff is quickly microwaved, I use to eat those Swanson heated dinners alot :yum:
  • Options
    You poor deluded soul.

If ally ou eat is microwave meals i am surprised your heart and kidneys haven't packed in yet from all the fat and salt in it. PLus they're not particualrly nice either.

So easy to cook something which is cheaper, nicer and lot better for you than microwave meals.
  • Options
    You poor deluded soul.

If ally ou eat is microwave meals i am surprised your heart and kidneys haven't packed in yet from all the fat and salt in it. PLus they're not particualrly nice either.

So easy to cook something which is cheaper, nicer and lot better for you than microwave meals.

Thats only for dinner, I still eat alot of fruits & veggies(like apples, carrots, brockalie, salads) you know, raw fruit.. I actually don't like my veggies cooked :yum: so no my diet isn't that bad!